750cc 2-stroke on eBay

Check out this monster on eBay. :naughty:

Bike

*stunned drool*

EDIT: That reminds me of some guy that lives near me that makes race motors in his barn, I met him testing this bike on some backroad straights, Anyway, he'd taken 3 cr250(or was it rm?) top ends and made his own bottom end then put them all together almost in a half radial style. Then jammed this 750 thing into a Kawasaki road racing frame, anyway these two guys pulled up in this crummy old van and loaded that out of it on the side of the road. Thats when i stopped and had a chat to them. He reaconed that out of all the setups possible that one was the worst one because it vibrated all the bolts loose, Just at idle the front shocks were goin' up and down. It took a while to warm up then he dropped the clutch and that was the last I've seen of him.

With those three upswept expansion chambers, there is no room for your legs unless you stand up all the time!

now that one way to get up a hill!

That was perty. :naughty:

I'm gonna sell a hill climber on ebay too! A stick of dynomite. Insert in anus, light, viola! You're on top of LOTS of hills. :naughty:

750 2stoke? WOW!

I'm gonna sell a hill climber on ebay too! A stick of dynomite. Insert in anus, light, viola! You're on top of LOTS of hills. :naughty:

750 2stoke? WOW!

Pretty sure thats what this bike is going to be like :naughty:

heh heh ... Kawi Tripple engine in a dirtbike. Silly man.

That bike is nothing more than a conversation piece. Reminds me of the time a friend and I stuffed a Honda 400-4 motor into an ATC 110 frame...pure folly.

Tim

I owned one of those Kawasaki H2's right out of high school. 1974 model. Wicked bike. Air cooled, tuned pipes... bitch bar. I piled it up on our main drag, couldn't get the darn thing to stop... and sold it before killing myself.

I bought a Suzuki GT750 4 years later after the Air Force. It was liquid cooled... heavy and slower than the H2.

If you see one... buy it!! :naughty:

I bet that's a plug fouling king.

I owned one of those Kawasaki H2's right out of high school. 1974 model. Wicked bike. Air cooled, tuned pipes... bitch bar. I piled it up on our main drag, couldn't get the darn thing to stop... and sold it before killing myself.

I bought a Suzuki GT750 4 years later after the Air Force. It was liquid cooled... heavy and slower than the H2.

If you see one... buy it!!

Those Kawi tripples were scary I never owned one but some of my friends had the 500 and another had the 750. They sure went fast in a straight line,just didn't like to turn.

I had anther buddy who died on a Suzuki (water buffalo) 750 2 stroke.

I used to have a 1989 RG500, great in a straight line as well (too young to remember the triples lol) ...

I had a Suzuki GT380 3 cylinder 2 stroke and my cousin had the 750 Kawaski. Those were the days, rockets on rock tires and drum brakes :naughty:

With those three upswept expansion chambers, there is no room for your legs unless you stand up all the time!

You could always stand on the expansion chambers. The plugs on that thing probably cost $50 instead of the normal $15 or $20.

That would be a monster in the sand.

Where are you paying $15 for a plug? Especially a 2 stroke. I imagine that bike has quite a bit of power, I wouldnt mind riding it.

Hey guys, this right up my alley. I personally know the guys that are selling it. Very nice guys and this bike totally rips!!! It takes someone with a HUGE set of Kahunas to turn it on. If any of you ever hit the amateur hillclimb circuit in Dist 23 or 16, you will see no less than 3 of these bikes competing.

They are VERY loud, but it sounds so cool when all three of them are screeming up the hill.

that bike is going to be Transworld's "Ebay Ad of the Month"

What if you were to take two 2smoker engines and mount them together. that would be a bike. or even better yet, mount 3 of then together. 1500 cc's of pure 2smoke furry.

yeah, where are you buying plugs, 15 bucks? are they made of gold or platnum? plugs are 3 bucks at the most