Sign in to follow this  

great bike and you can help a rider out.

My good Friend Clay bought one of the first RM 450 in Arizona and only rode it a few times over the last couple of months had the suspension done and really loved that bike more than the CRF450 2004. Well a couple of weeks ago he crashed on the CRF450 did not hurt the bike but tore hell out his knee. The Doctors tell him he is in for a long recovery maybe a year or more. So he has decided to sell the bike cut his losses and maybe get a new one down the road.

The bike has around 3 hours on it, for real no kidding. The suspension was done by Don Zipf at ZR1 in Tucson, it is ready for a 160 pound pilot. He is asking $6500.00 and there won't be any tax to pay. He has more the $7000 into it.

Please PM me for more info we are located in Safford Arizona.

BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS HE IS IN A HOSPITAL BED AT HIS MOM'S HOUSE AND I DON'T WONT TO BOTHER HIM UNLESS I HAVE TO.

Sorry to hear about his crash. Sounds like a decent deal, but if a California buyer gets the bike, there most certainly WILL be TAX to pay. The bike will have to be registered in California, licensed and red stickered. Even if you forgo the red sticker, it still has to be registered in California. At that point, they ask the selling price, and Whala, you pay a sales tax plus license fee. Ain't this state grand? :naughty:

so if you buy anything used and take it home you have to pay tax. that s cks.

I guess that is what we get when they say they are cutting taxes more on the little guy.

It is a great bike he said it connered a lot better than the CRF and was faster.