KTOWN is Moving on!

Well guys it for real!

My family and I are leaving California. I have accepted a job and will be leaving on Friday 4-8-05. I will definately miss the rides in our great trail system and all the good times with all my ThumperTalk buddies! :naughty: If anyone ever wants to experience the Utah trail system or Moab, give me call or PM. I will also be coming back to ride when we visit our families in California. :D I will still be reading all your ride posts. I hope the regular bunch will keep posting great pictures! MorningRider, Delbourt, PeakRider, Buick, Domenic, OleDude, YZFDan, and all the others, please keep COLDCASE on the trails. Be Safe! :naughty:

I understand completely, I am also leaving Cali, moving up to Idaho, Good luck to you. :naughty:

adios, been good riding with you. Best of luck to you Kyle.

Hey Thanks Bob!

I hope you enjoy the new ride. If you ever want to ride Utah you are more than welcome (boomer too).

Three more years and I'm out of here too. :naughty: Been great riding with you, and doing business with you.. :naughty: Should be a great change for your family..take care

Domenic

Well guys it for real!

My family and I are leaving California. I have accepted a job and will be leaving on Friday 4-8-05.

:cry: Wha?!? You're leaving?!? :naughty: I'm always the last to know. :D

Ktown - thanks for getting me into the sport, for teaching me how to work on bikes, for the snacks on the trail, for the many expeditions, and for not dying (or making me carry you and your bike up the hill) on that last crash at G.Town ...

BUT... you pollute my head with your foul language, you complain about everything, you're the most opinionated SOB I've ever met, and frankly, 22 hours back & forth to Ocotillo was WRETCHED!!! (but for a good cause).

So... you'll be missed... and good riddence. :D:D:D

See ya next year when I come out during my sabbatical. :naughty:

What will ColdCase do with out you :D. Will keep him busy :D .

Best to you and your family on your move, its been fun :naughty: . Your going have to tell us about the riding in Utah after you get settle.

Don't forget to let us know when your back down :naughty: & do not forget to bring your bike or you can borrow ColdCases bike :D. Am sure he won't mine staying home :cry:.

Best of luck,

Dan