Rekluse clutch for 450x...

Just got a call from Rekluse today. Mine was shipped this AM. If you've got one on order expect yours soon. Whoo hoo!

I hear it is like ridding a really big XR50.. Let us know how it goes. One of my riding partners put his in and raced it at Budds Creek. He said it was like cheating it help so much.

Got mine on Monday, going to install it today :naughty: I will be rippin it this afternoon if the weather holds out :D I will let ya know how it is working :naughty: Roost on!!

I have the Z-Start on my 04 CRF450 and debating whether to get one for my X since the wide ratio takes care of some of the issues I had with the R. I'm curious if you have to over-ride the switch on the clutch that allows the E-start to operate? Still able to E-start in gear? Or do you still have to find neutral? Inquiring minds want to know.

I hear it is like ridding a really big XR50.. Let us know how it goes. One of my riding partners put his in and raced it at Budds Creek. He said it was like cheating it help so much.

I rode a friends 450 with one and it is cool I just don't know if it is five hundred dollars cool.

How often do you have to check/adjust it due to wear?

I highly recommend the Rekluse. The mud race that I was in on Sunday was a nightmare, but the autoclutch made it so much easier to pick lines. I felt like a pro being able to come in to mud bogs, pause, pick a line and gun it, pause, pick another line, gun it, and zig-zag through and around stuck riders with out having to worry about stalling and ending up stuck with them. One word. Awesome.

On the magic button, I'm going to be overriding mine tonight. The bike can be started in gear but you still have to pull the clutch in to allow the starter to engage. There were a couple of times that I forgot to pull the clutch in (at the starting line) and with all the noise of the other bikes couldn't tell what was going on. So I ended up 10th or so into the woods.

It is an awesome mod well worth the money. Think about this, For the cost of a highend full system that you may not even see much improvement in performance, you can have something that makes your bike easier to ride and ride it fast. For the 90% of us out here I would bet by bike that any of you would be faster through the woods or around a MX corse with the Rekluse that with an aftermarket pipe.

I have the Z-Start on my 04 CRF450 and debating whether to get one for my X since the wide ratio takes care of some of the issues I had with the R. I'm curious if you have to over-ride the switch on the clutch that allows the E-start to operate? Still able to E-start in gear? Or do you still have to find neutral? Inquiring minds want to know.

I just installed one in a 450 X yesterday. You need to cut the two wires on the overide switch and solder them together. This will allow you to start it in gear. The switch is located on the clutch perch. You also need to remove the clutch cable bracket to install the external spring. Its hidden under the carb and behind the starter.The spring also needs to be pulled all the way into the bracket to achieve tension on the spring. :naughty:

Just got mine today - will install it tomorrow.

How many balls are you guys installing?

You install all 30!