Custom Goggles?

Its finally taking place. I need glasses when I ride to see the little things. :naughty: Like my GPS and the nuts and screws on my bike. Does anyone have any leads on goggles that you can have made using your eye glass subscription? I need to order several pair. Thanks. Steny

Oakley makes those OS over the glasses goggs of course. Spy, Smith, Oakley, etc, make goggle inserts and....

Pro-Vue

Rudy's

just my .02

Why not just use goggles that are made to fit over glasses? My son does and has never had a problem with the glasses or the goggles. Oakley, Scott and Progrip make them. Otherwise I think you're stuck with the two companies braaaAA listed.

What the heck is a braaaAA by the way? Or did you forget the p on the end?

A braaaaAA is what u get before you release the throtle. Releasing the throttle adds the p. LOL

Its finally taking place. I need glasses when I ride to see the little things. :naughty: Like my GPS and the nuts and screws on my bike. Does anyone have any leads on goggles that you can have made using your eye glass subscription? I need to order several pair. Thanks. Steny

Pro-vue at www.pro-vue.com :naughty:

I bought these. Cheaper than the ProVue's and way less hassle. They are held in by pressure instead of screws so it's a ton easier to clean the lens. You will get dirt inside and need to take them apart if you ride in really dusty conditions. These things work great.

http://www.888rxgoggles.com/

I did ride with glasses for a while and it sucks compared to using goggles like this. They put too much pressure on your nose and get moved around if you are really hammering the whoops and trails.

Just got my dad the ones at www.rxgoggles.com and he says he really likes them :naughty:

Why not just use goggles that are made to fit over glasses? My son does and has never had a problem with the glasses or the goggles. Oakley, Scott and Progrip make them. Otherwise I think you're stuck with the two companies braaaAA listed.

What the heck is a braaaAA by the way? Or did you forget the p on the end?

LOL, that's the sound of me leaving you in the dust as I accelerate into the distance :D . BTW this first sentence of my post suggests the over the glasses goggles :naughty: . RIDE ON! :naughty:

Thanks everyone. :naughty: Steny

I'd go with the OTG goggles Ive had my Scott's for a couple years with no problems