Sign in to follow this  

Odometer replacement

Hi TT'ers,

I am looking at replacing the front odomoter etc and remove a lot of weight from my front end.

I have been looking at the TrailTech Trip Computer and have found them for sale in th US HERE . I am in Australia and I will ship one over from the US, any recommendations on where to buy online ? They are $199Au here.

I have seen that there is a specific model for the X, has anyone installed this one and does it perform well.

Thanks in advance. I luv my X.

Puttikan

I am fine with the odometer, but I broke mine in a crash. Anyone lookin to sell theirs? If you are lookin for a trail tech, I think someone said they sell them on rockymountainmc.com. Good site, has lots of stuff for your bike. :naughty:

Hey Puttikan when you get all that crap off the front Ill have to get ya to show me what you did with all the wiring i want to ditch mine as well

x-men, no probs, I will have a web link sometime soon as well on the Project X Factor.

For those that did not know, I searched and could not find it at the TT Shop, but it is there and here is the link at TT Click here

A question for the US guys, is that all you get on the X a little odometer ? we get a humungous speedo/odo with a new light and plate and all of the old stuff in a spares kit, heres a sticky beak if u want Aussie X

I replaced the stock odometer on a 250X with a TrailTech and I love it. Great for keeping track of when to change oil and maintenance too. Top speed on a trail so far - 66.3