Sign in to follow this  

625 SMC Parts???

I just recently bought a 2004 625 SMC, but have previous experience with a 2002 525 EXC (SM setup). Why is it that when I go to all these KTM websites, all I see are parts for EXCs and MXCs? At places like KTMCycles I see a few parts for an LC4, but not a single part that says 625SMC.

Am I missing something?

I wrote KTMCycles 2X asking for more information, but I've been rudely ignored both times... needles to say if they don't want my money I'll never be shopping there again.

I'm mostly interested in the little things right now: plastic, frame guards, sliders, engine protection and other possible "upgrades". Also curious about a slightly larger tank and an aftermarket seat.

Thanks

Have you tried looking under the other LC4 parts lists (like the 625SXC, adventurer), or the KTM hardparts catalog? There are plenty of places to find what you need and people to help you. Try KTMTalk. :naughty:

I have a 625 as well and I pick up all my parts from my local shop. A lot of places can get you anything you want but may not actually list it on there site since there are not that many of us out there. Check www.ktmtalk.com there are several sites listed there with parts. Munn Racing also sells tons of stuff for the LC4 http://www.munnracing.com

Goodluck

Many times you just have to look under "625 SXC" to get 625 SMC parts. Other than wheels, brakes, etc. the SMC is basically an SXC. Parts like filters, gaskets, etc. are the same for the 2 bikes.

I am still trying to locate a good skidplate....anyone know where? no one seems to carry one.

Try www.mattocycle.com . Click on the KTM Parts graphic. They have parts diagrams and when you click on an item and put it in your shopping cart, you get a 15% discount.

Budd Matto is a good guy to deal with.

BTW, I opted for the KTM plastic skid plate.