Sign in to follow this  

OHV Expo this weekend at National Western Complex

The 4th annual OHV expo is this weekend at National Western Complex

RRMMC will have a booth so stop by and say "Hi" we will have RRMMC info, trail maps and goodies.

This coming weekend, April 9 & 10, 2005, the fourth annual Colorado Off-Highway Expo returns to the National Western Complex in Denver.

Whether you're looking for more customers for your business, more members for your club, more toys for the garage, or more fun for your family, this event is one you don't want to miss. Featuring everything that kicks up dirt or snow, you'll find a wide variety of vehicles, accessories, services, and information on where to play.

You'll have a chance to win prizes, meet professional Kawasaki off road racer Chuck Woodford, and witness the wide variety of Colorado's off highway experiences. Returning bigger and better this year is the Colorado Off Road Extreme 4x4 challenge, where local drivers tackle the biggest indoor pile of rock in the Rocky Mountain region. In the shadow of our temporary mountain, your little ones can receive free ATV training and demo rides sponsored by Colorado State Parks and Kymco. In addition to all this, on Saturday you can buy a special discount ticket good for both the Off-Highway Expo and the Denver Supercross next door. On Sunday, come back to check out the expanded swap meet.

Returning again is the expanded COHVCO benefit silent auction. New this year is the collection of one-of-a-kind motorsports memorabilia, including special edition DVDs of the classic movie On Any Sunday autographed by Malcolm Smith and Mert Lawwill. You'll also find authentic racing jerseys autographed by past and current motorcycling legends. Be prepared to dig deep to score your own piece of motorsports history.

And the best part - the proceeds help COHVCO keep Colorado's magnificent motorized routes open! The Expo hours are Saturday, 4/9 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, and Sunday 4/10 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Admission is $8 for adults, children 12 and under are free. For exhibit or general information, please contact Jeff Haughton or Debbie Hathorne at 800-457-2434 or go to bigasalloutdoors.com on the web.

I went several years ago. Have they improved it or? I enjoyed the Trials ridders last time. Who knows maybe I will try it again.

Each year gets better. The Trials riders are not there this year.

Last year they had a wicked rock pile with several 4X4's trying to conquer it, great fun to watch.

Like any event, it has it's ups downs and growing pains.

Rampart is closed, the trails are snowed in and unless you like to go roundy-round at the track it's a good place to spend an afternoon.

Yow !! Sounds like fun but Someone has to go to OOOtah and ride. I think that'll be ME!!