Sign in to follow this  

Supplement and diet ?

What are the best supplements and natural foods for boosting testosterone?

Where can I get prohormones like the Pinnacle Andro Poppers now that they are banned in the US?

Obviously the poppers are banned for specific reason. I would hope no one would be stupid enough to ellaborate on where to get them for you...

Obviously the poppers are banned for specific reason. I would hope no one would be stupid enough to ellaborate on where to get them for you...

I personally don't care what he dose with his body. So I will just supply the information.

www.steroid.com/ <--------information on all steroids.

www.anobolicsteroid.com/ <---------------How to order them.

or go to mexico.

Disclaimer:

Yz426onNOS is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape or form neither encourages, use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal conduct.

Disclaimer:

Yz426onNOS is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape or form neither encourages, use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal conduct.

Yeah, but he knows where to get them. Dude again, a sigmund freud book would do you some good. :naughty:

Yeah, but he knows where to get them. Dude again, a sigmund freud book would do you some good. :naughty:

What the hell is that?

Hey fellas, I am not interested in anabolic steroids. I heard that the prohormones made by Pinnacle were safe. My post also said natural, which I meant as safe.

Hey fellas, I am not interested in anabolic steroids. I heard that the prohormones made by Pinnacle were safe. My post also said natural, which I meant as safe.

There is no such thing as natural roids. :naughty:

Talk to the MLB baseball players. I'm sure they can hook you up :naughty:

Take Amino acids- L-arginine, L-lysine and l-orinthine! :naughty:

Aminos ar natural!!

If you want to gain muscle mass just take 100% whey protein. If you want to lift more intensely and kind of bulk up then take creatine. Just make sure to cycle the creatine. Don't take any anabolic stimulator's or enhancers. Plus once someone knows that you reached your numbers on your lifts using a type of steroid they lose all respect for your lifting numbers.