Sign in to follow this  

Thumper Talker is moving to Utah!!!

Hey guys!

I am a long time member of TT. I am moving to Riverton-Herriman area. I do not know anybody. I also do not know where to ride. If you know of any homes in that area, please let me know. I can't wait to experience the different ride adventures. Any area advise is also welcomed. :naughty:

What price range are you looking in? There's several homes in my neighborhood in Riverton. New, nice neighborhood. Anything from about $249k up to around $400k. There's lots of new developments here. BTW, I got your PM and we'll definitely go riding. :naughty: I'll PM you my number. Good luck!

Living in the riverton area as well, drop me a line when you get here ~

Hey guys!

I am a long time member of TT. I am moving to Riverton-Herriman area. I do not know anybody. I also do not know where to ride. If you know of any homes in that area, please let me know. I can't wait to experience the different ride adventures. Any area advise is also welcomed. :naughty:

Go back and read a lot of the old threads in this forum and you'll get all sorts of ideas on where to ride. You can also check out rush66's (TT handle) utahsplacestoride.net website for lots of great ideas. This is a pretty active regional forum so you shouldn't have any trouble hooking up with plenty of people to ride or getting ideas on locations. I'm not very familiar with Riverton as a town, but as far as its location, you should have decent access to lots of riding...especially if you're willing to drive an hour or two.

Welcome to Utah!

I too moved here from Cali last year. Let's us know when you get here, we'll hook you up with the places to ride, etc. What type of riding do you prefer? It's all here, you just have to go in a different direction to get to it.

Thanks guys!

I like very technical single track. I am open to anything. We are looking to spend up to $250. We are coming from a 5/3 house with 3200sqf. We sold for $510,000. We don't want to spend a ton but will do alot of work in and out. I will be there soon. I just mounted my new rear tire today and can't wait.

Welcome to Utah ktown! I think you will be dumbfounded at how friendly the state is to our kind...even the Guv rides :naughty:

You just have to get used to some of the culture shock (stores closed on Sundays, very few liquor stores, etc.). Riverton is not nearly as shocking as Utah Valley though.

mx

Welcome to Utah ktown! I think you will be dumbfounded at how friendly the state is to our kind...even the Guv rides :naughty:

Huntsman rides? Doesn't look like your average rider to me, but glad to hear it. Wonder if he races the Vet class? :naughty:

Where's my map??? If I remember right it's 157 or 038, I think everyone calls it the "Ridge" trail - American Fork Canyon of course.