Did I do good????

Whohoo! Just off the phone with the dealer. Bought a new leftover blue 2004 DRZ400S and a gel seat for $5010 before tax, tags and registration. :naughty: I think that's a pretty good price. Did I do alright?? I pick it up next Monday so I better start ordering some mods :naughty:

sounds like a pretty good deal to me dude.....I can't wait to get mine this month but I can't afford a new one so it'll be a used one.......2002 I hope. Happy riding!

I Paid $5200 for an 05, so I would say you did well. It is the same bike.... Phil

I just purchased a new '04 E for 5599 Canadian. Just picked it up last Friday!! Totally love it....just like in that Mazda commercial, I sneek away to the garage to give it a hug LOL!!!!! Wife thinks I'm crazy... hey what can I say I've wanted a dirt bike since my teen years.... finally in a position to buy one at 42....long detour but I got it!!!

good for you man, I'm glad it finally worked out

Whohoo! Just off the phone with the dealer. Bought a new leftover blue 2004 DRZ400S and a gel seat for $5010 before tax, tags and registration. :D I think that's a pretty good price. Did I do alright?? I pick it up next Monday so I better start ordering some mods :naughty:

Sweet! Congratulations on your new bike :naughty:

not sure about the pricing, but congrat on getting a good bike :naughty:

Your OK. Once you get past all the extra fee,s it'l be about average, (at least for California). But you've got a great D/S bike & with a few mods a decent offroad mount!. Good for you!! :naughty:

Me and 2 buddies all purchased our 2004 DRZ's last year at the same time so the dealer gave them to us for $4,699. You'r gonna love the bike. I hope you got a blue one (looks better than yellow, just my opinion).

Green is best though....buy some kawi plastic and hide your fears (Yellow) or sorrows (Blue).

Thanks guys. It's good to know I didn't get hosed too badly. I'm wicked excited. Haven't had a bike since I was about 11 years old. :naughty: I had one of these in cherry red. http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/226614/ I was a sweet little old school dualsport that topped out around 40mph :naughty: After years of lusting over xt350's, dr350's, xr650l's, etc. I finally can afford to get one. Can't wait to pick it up!!!!

Make sure you break it in hard, fast, and right! :naughty:

I just bought a brand new yellow 2004 DR-Zs. California model out the door , tax, lisence , fee's, and a new helmet $5600.00

Don't let em put on a bunch of fee's, A buddy of mine spent close to 7k out the door after all the BS fee's

:naughty::D:naughty::D

JJ

Congrats on the purchase :naughty: A new bike's got to be one of the most exciting purchases you can make...way better than a new car. I love my blue S, but trying to find graphics and decals is a PITA...everything is fricking yellow :D

Have fun :naughty:

Green is best though....buy some kawi plastic and hide your fears (Yellow) or sorrows (Blue).

I agree with MutualBill :D But better than no bike at all!!! :naughty::D:naughty:

nope....Yellows the only way to go if you ride a zook :D Blue's for Yamahahahahahaha's, greens pretty cool with the black though :D

Seriously though, congrads on the new bike.....it's wicked fun. Best damn bike I've ever had :naughty: and I've been riding non stop for 20+ years (getting old :naughty: )

But then he'll be (green) with envy!

Got that backwards...his green would fill everyone else with envy.

The green is just envy of the true colors (yellow and blue).

Ya done good from where I sit...may it serve you as well as it has me. Good luck and keep the plastic side up... :naughty: