Did I do good????

Whohoo! Just off the phone with the dealer. Bought a new leftover blue 2004 DRZ400S and a gel seat for $5010 before tax, tags and registration. :naughty: I think that's a pretty good price. Did I do alright?? I pick it up next Monday so I better start ordering some mods :naughty:

I just purchased a new '04 E for 5599 Canadian. Just picked it up last Friday!! Totally love it....just like in that Mazda commercial, I sneek away to the garage to give it a hug LOL!!!!! Wife thinks I'm crazy... hey what can I say I've wanted a dirt bike since my teen years.... finally in a position to buy one at 42....long detour but I got it!!!

Whohoo! Just off the phone with the dealer. Bought a new leftover blue 2004 DRZ400S and a gel seat for $5010 before tax, tags and registration. :D I think that's a pretty good price. Did I do alright?? I pick it up next Monday so I better start ordering some mods :naughty:

Sweet! Congratulations on your new bike :naughty:

Me and 2 buddies all purchased our 2004 DRZ's last year at the same time so the dealer gave them to us for $4,699. You'r gonna love the bike. I hope you got a blue one (looks better than yellow, just my opinion).

Thanks guys. It's good to know I didn't get hosed too badly. I'm wicked excited. Haven't had a bike since I was about 11 years old. :naughty: I had one of these in cherry red. http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/226614/ I was a sweet little old school dualsport that topped out around 40mph :naughty: After years of lusting over xt350's, dr350's, xr650l's, etc. I finally can afford to get one. Can't wait to pick it up!!!!

I just bought a brand new yellow 2004 DR-Zs. California model out the door , tax, lisence , fee's, and a new helmet $5600.00

Don't let em put on a bunch of fee's, A buddy of mine spent close to 7k out the door after all the BS fee's

:naughty::D:naughty::D

JJ

Congrats on the purchase :naughty: A new bike's got to be one of the most exciting purchases you can make...way better than a new car. I love my blue S, but trying to find graphics and decals is a PITA...everything is fricking yellow :D

Have fun :naughty:

nope....Yellows the only way to go if you ride a zook :D Blue's for Yamahahahahahaha's, greens pretty cool with the black though :D

Seriously though, congrads on the new bike.....it's wicked fun. Best damn bike I've ever had :naughty: and I've been riding non stop for 20+ years (getting old :naughty: )