Sign in to follow this  

Torrington CT?

Any people close to Torrington Connecticut? That love to ride? My buddies and I are looking for new people to ride with or just have a good old time.

east haven but if you have a good place to ride ill come up with a few friends... seems theres no where to ride lately...

there is a pretty nice place in southington - cheshire area. off of 691. nice trails hillclimbs and a track area.

I live in Torrington. I ride both my dual sport KTM and trails/ enduros on a CRF450. Heading down to southern NJ this weekend to ride Greenbriar Enduro. What do you ride and where?

Ken

I had a junk 95 cr125 I just got a yz450 and love it. I ride at the dam and some times at my work on the Litchfield town line. Did you ever ride the dump?

o5 yzf 250, usually ride in portland pits, southington, cromwell pits, and local trails and powerlines.

north haven is good ive been riding there past few days along with tony lorusso and and a few other expert/amatuers...

plus its just more fun to see tony lap everyone else

I would definalty be intested in riding any time. I live in SW ct. Also, if anyone would be willing to e-mail me info on those places (cromwell, north haven) I would really appreciate it. I'm trying to ride this weekend but the only place I know about these days is thomaston dam.

This is my address: jonnyherbs@yahoo.com

Thanks! jon

tommorow anyone ????? im willing to drive practically anywhere to do some GOOD riding track or trails either can be fun

north haven is good ive been riding there past few days along with tony lorusso and and a few other expert/amatuers...

plus its just more fun to see tony lap everyone else

Matty, where in East Haven do you live? I'm in East Haven too and go up to north haven as well.

In bristol, near the entrance to lake compounce. The entrance where the main gate is, when you turn onto the road the main gate is on, look to your right a little ways down on the road, follow that trail and it will lead you to a track. Good track to ride, and from there you can ride the mountain. I will most likely be out there today. If anyone wants to ride and gets lost or anything, call my cell, (860)810-4140.

Is that place legal to ride? And how good is it 4 quads my buddies ride them? How about some thing this weekend?

Why don't you join the Berkshire Trail Riders Association ( www.mudslinger.org ) and find out about all the legal riding there is to be had.

Alright ctdrz, one of us is going to have to change his screen name. :naughty:

I called it first! :naughty:

j/k

Alright ctdrz, one of us is going to have to change his screen name. :naughty:

I called it first! :naughty:

j/k

Who's older? Age wins.