AMA Pro Supermoto Number 108 for auction :)

Dude, that ain't right.

:naughty:

So wrong! :cry:

chuckmccarty@hotmail.com (not to be confused with hotmale.com)

I'm shocked people aren't fighting over a shot at the coveted 108 :naughty:

:naughty::D:D:D

I'll start the bidding with one penny! :naughty:

Dude, that ain't right.

LOL, like I'd really gank Chuckie's number :naughty:

:D:D:cry::D:D:D

Since I ran the # at Copper, I should have first crack at it.

Chuck needs to show his face at the races before he can fly the 108 again.

Start him out slow with 1008 and work back.

Chuck:

I was reading over the AMA documentation today, and there's a new clause in there. I'm sure that it has something to do with "streamlining" the race day, but it says that existing teams cannot transfer rider numbers to racers who do not meet the AMA's "Body Mass Index". That means that, for a racer who is your height, the AMA will not issue you a license if you weigh over 175 lbs. So, if you want your old number back, please send me a certified copy of your weigh-in at a State of California calibrated scale. Thanks for your understanding - please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Brett Saunders

:naughty::D:D:naughty::D:D:cry::D

Brett,

The AMA Pro Racing Board of Directors unanimously approved a measure today requiring that Team Owners have at least a modicum of hair.

Turn over the number now.

Brett, Now we know why your trying to sell you cant make the weight limit as a team owner!!! :naughty:

Darrick

Brett, Now we know why your trying to sell you cant make the weight limit as a team owner!!! :naughty:

Darrick

Yeah, that's my excuse, I'm too fat to fit into any of my leathers.

Sell ? Man, I'd PAY Chuckie to race this season :naughty:

Cheers,

Brett

Man, I'd PAY Chuckie to race this season

Hey, I raced this past weekend... how can I get in on that PAY deal you've got going? :naughty:

I vote that the AMA create a Clydesdale supermoto class. In order to race it, you would have to be over 235 and under 6' tall, or 250 if you were over 6' tall.

Have you ever noticed that a bike with a heavier rider on it just sounds like it is trying harder?? :naughty:

Maybe I am just used to that sound! :naughty::D

Hey Brett, where do I sign? It's a good thing there's no rules on charm by the way! :naughty:

If I could somehow get the AMA to factor in my "slight" weight disadvantage, I could have a shot at the title :naughty:

For the record, I will be back in the saddle at the Willow race- hopefully I won't embarrass myself with the lost speed and gained weight. I guarantee NO ONE will be having more fun than me though- I can't wait!

what???

I vote that the AMA create a Clydesdale supermoto class. In order to race it, you would have to be over 235 and under 6' tall, or 250 if you were over 6' tall.

Have you ever noticed that a bike with a heavier rider on it just sounds like it is trying harder?? :D

Maybe I am just used to that sound! :naughty::D

I'm all for a Clydesdale class. Although can you change the class to 275+ if you are over 6'? :naughty: But I would still need a good head start even with that. :D