who else is getting PUMPED to be riding again?

well we dont all live in kalifornia and ride all year long....so those of us who dont how excited are you to be riding again..or soon..

i was ridin thru feb and march in the snow...well snows gone now and i rode a big pit today..made a pretty fun track and i felt real fast..ofcourse i didnt have stamina or arms but i was fast! im so pleased to be out again :naughty::naughty:

I'm not..... its too damn hot here in the summer. C'mon winter!!!!!!

just kidding :naughty: I can only imagine how good that first ride of the year must feel after a long winter. I kinda miss that feeling........

I hurt my leg at the first race of the season and I was out for a month. I only rode 3 laps of practice before I hurt my leg. I hadn't ridden since mid-January before that, so I basically haven't ridden since mid-January. The weather's been nice here this week and we're only supposed to get some rain on Friday. Hopefully, I'll get to ride twice this weekend before a points race next weekend. I'm pumped. :naughty:

The ice just broke and is flowing on the local river here so that usually when i start to get the bike ready

Might get another snowmobile ride in if i truck it to the snow and then yes its bike season.

Biggest problem this time of year are most of my trails in the hills will still have lots of snow on them and wet soft snow at that maybe a couple of feet deep so most of the loops are not do-able but i am pumped to get out on the bike again even if its a few short runs on woods roads.

Haven't been on an MX track since November, but got a few rides in my backyard within the last 2 weeks. Now starting this Weekend I have 5 weekends in a row of racing, I am so excited. First race is Southwick, but I am to out of shape for that, I will be lucky to last the whole day.

It spelled California. :naughty: LOL! Its rough, but someone has to live here so we can ride year round. :naughty: Steny

Amen!

I probably couldn't "winterize" a bike if my life depended on it - never learned how! Hell, I've been motorcycle camping every month this winter. :D