any of yall get bad luck streaks

do any of yall get bad luck streaks with small stuff breaking or popping or whatever can go wrong, go wrong. this is my spring break and it seems like every time i touch my bike something small or wierd is breaking. 2 days ago. i broke not 1 but 2 masterlinks. today after putting a new chain on i got out for 15-20 mins and my front tire goes flat. i mean its finally getting warm, and i got all day free and havn't gotten in a good ride yet :naughty:

just seein if this ever happens to any of yall

sucks to be you.

do any of yall get bad luck streaks with small stuff breaking or popping or whatever can go wrong, go wrong. this is my spring break and it seems like every time i touch my bike something small or wierd is breaking. 2 days ago. i broke not 1 but 2 masterlinks. today after putting a new chain on i got out for 15-20 mins and my front tire goes flat. i mean its finally getting warm, and i got all day free and havn't gotten in a good ride yet :naughty:

No such thing as luck, good or bad. Its all in your head. Next ride will be perfect :naughty:

Dude if it weren't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck. I cant win for loosing.

dude, sell the ttr and get something a little better

well im getting a yz250f in the next month or two.. but i love my ttr 125. i would be pissed if legitimate stuff kept break but its just weird stuff happening.. im sure some people have been riding their whole life and never lose a masterlink.. me i lost 2 in a day :naughty:

Sounds like the last time I rode with big T

never.

It's not that I have bad luck, I just don't have a great deal of good luck.. :naughty:

It all matters how you look at a situation, There's a reason behind everything that happens......... :naughty:

Yah i just had a bad luck streak i guess.We finnaly got all of our fencing down and got the new hillcimbs set up and its a really nice day and all so i go get on my bike and when i pull in the clutch my cabel snaps :naughty:

But i decided to do the hill a couple of times anyway.Now on this hill you get about 5-6 ft. off the ground when you jump it.Well i busted my left footpeg off when i landed.

I should have all my parts in this weekend but its supposed to rain.Oh well.