slip on exaust

would I have to re-jet if i am going to put a fmf q slip on. Will i still have a power increase :naughty:

More than likely yes you will need to re-jet as it will make it run lean.

yes you must re jet

Is that the only mod??? are you opening the air box up?? what other mods have been done?

If it is just the slip on.. I doubt any jetting will be needed..

I've got the same question from my "S". Got a Yosh slip on. Haven' done a Dynojet yet. I think I was told that I could use it with the stock jetting if I removed the snorkel. Does that sound right?

I've got the same question from my "S". Got a Yosh slip on. Haven' done a Dynojet yet. I think I was told that I could use it with the stock jetting if I removed the snorkel. Does that sound right?

Sounds exactly wrong-

More air in/thru/out can only be met with more fuel to make more power.

I'd say you'd be more lean with the snorkel removed than with just the slip-on.

Will i still have a power increase :naughty:

Anything is better than the stock pipe!!! Well according to Bronco if that is all you have, then no, but if you have other mods, then yes, it would be wise to re-jet. Believe me, you wonj't regret the $50 you spend on a spring and needle. :naughty:

CER

Yes it makes a difference !!

I put an FMF powercore IV slip on and I moved my needle clip down one notch as well to put a bit more juice through and the mid range increase is definitely noticable, makes it a fair bit better on the trail now so far as to say i wont bother with any other mods as i'm happy with it the way it is :naughty: