njorvp tomorrow...weds.

I'm heading up around 10:00 am. Black F150 crew with a yz450 and

crf 450.....My bikes 22, FOR looks,.........

Anybody else? Joe.

The place rocked today. Got there at 10:00, weather was perfect. Not very

crowded. I did humble myself by dumping on the MX track today. WHat a puss

I am. I do, however, own the weiney table top on the inter. track.

What a great day. Where was everybody???? I'm forty, portly, and not much

of a rider............But oh, what a day.

Don't be so hurtful... :naughty:

ah, it's the Brobdingnagian ego which will exacerbate a situation to Brobdingnagian proportions.

Yea...Im think im ready for a day next week. Dork_dont_hurt said he might be able to ride depending on the TTNE ride. What about you Docmanlover? Im going to put new tires on this weekend and prepare my bike for damage...maybe midweek?

Beezer?

Gxdragon?

Tim?

CCrider?

Jay?

Viperman?

Anyone?

Love to but I just started a new job and I don't have any vaca time yet. So all my riding has to be on the weekends for a while.

Can we ride the intermediate track? LOL..my ass is till sore from yesterday.

I think I need to call propilot and get my ass-fixed right..........

Can we ride the intermediate track? LOL..my ass is till sore from yesterday.

I think I need to call propilot and get my ass-fixed right..........

yea....we usually warm up on the inter track and then go over to the mx track. When we need a break we head back to the inter track....Beware - dirtbkr188 rules the inter track though.

I should be able to make it next week, just keep me posted as to the day...

...flatulatingukulelestrummer, bring the 50 :naughty:

...beeze, bring the 70 :naughty:

The first documented double usage. I applaud you sir.

I'd send you new graphics as a prize, but you'd just shred them off. :naughty:

That's no joke, I bought a new set of plastics over the winter. 10 minutes out this past sunday and I cracked the right radiator shroud and scratched up the front fender. :naughty:

Hello guys,

I have not been to Chats. since Nov.

Did they make any changes to the MX track? My parents just bought a retirement home right down the road so I am looking at doing some riding alot there this season. Please let me know when you boys are going to be there.

Hello guys,

I have not been to Chats. since Nov.

Did they make any changes to the MX track? My parents just bought a retirement home right down the road so I am looking at doing some riding alot there this season. Please let me know when you boys are going to be there.

I haven't been there since jan. but I hear that the track has been really good lately. I was told that they reshaped the double/triple....supposedly, its real forgiving now. My friend who is usually on the fence about chats has been giving me only good reports lately.

I might be going on Monday,but let me know what day you all are going

It sure would be nice to ride with some flees !!!!

ill be there in a month or so hehe

I haven't been there since jan. but I hear that the track has been really good lately. I was told that they reshaped the double/triple....supposedly, its real forgiving now. My friend who is usually on the fence about chats has been giving me only good reports lately.

The double thing is forgiving now because it doesn't really have a landing anymore. There's a little natural low spot about 40-50 ft away from the face that I try and land in. Other than that, its a flat landing. The rest of the track was perfect when I went last Friday. the extension was closed though.

The double thing is forgiving now because it doesn't really have a landing anymore. There's a little natural low spot about 40-50 ft away from the face that I try and land in. Other than that, its a flat landing. The rest of the track was perfect when I went last Friday. the extension was closed though.

oh, I see...do you like it better this way...or was it better before? Remember the day we were just making it? hahaha I followed you a couple times and we both came up just a tad short, but made it...that was pretty funny!

Do you bottom if you land in that spot now, or is it ok?

So whats next week looking like?

Can we get a crew? Could use the help

So whats next week looking like?

Can we get a crew? Could use the help

Im waiting for a rear tire to be delivered. Im going to try for the wed the 20th....I have to renew my membership too

oh, I see...do you like it better this way...or was it better before? Remember the day we were just making it? hahaha I followed you a couple times and we both came up just a tad short, but made it...that was pretty funny!

Do you bottom if you land in that spot now, or is it ok?

Haha, yeah I remember that day. I think I only cleared it cleanly once or twice, but I did have numerous tank slappers upon landing.

Anyway, it's nice this way, but you don't get the good feeling of knowing you cleared a double. It's just kind of like launch and land anywhere. I haven't bottomed off it as far as I know. Believe it or not, people still go around it. Go figure. Next thing you know there will be nothing there.

I will try for wed. ! I'm bmx racing this weekend so I'll be ready for a nice mx ride by next week !!! :naughty: