Robbie Knievel rides head-first into reality TV

Robbie Knievel is hands down the most over rated rider in the world. For one he cant ride worth shit, he goons out every jump, two you can goto your local track and find atleast a couple riders willing to do the jumps he does. His dad was the real deal, he jumped harleys over big gaps, Robbie is just living off dads sucess.

• 4 weeks later...

I finally watched an episode of robbie on tv and now i see what everyone was talking about. Im far from a pro but can tell his jump style really sucks, he's stiff as hell. He was squakin about being blown to the side of a ramp, hell bubba woulda been scrub jumpin it, rc and the rest of the boys woulda been throwin major whips over the motorhomes. He rides a mean wheelie and I know its cus of daddy and all but what I cant figure is why he gets soo many people to show up. Hell if I was gonna watch guys jump stuff I'd watch the freestyle punkies. ?

It also looks like he treats his sponsors like crap, I saw one where he was sponsored to lead a ride into Mexico, he showed up 1 hour late then ran out of fuel 20 minutes later. While people had paid 200 bucks to ride with him. He also is an idiot. Pastrana wouldve thrown a 360 over those motorhomes. :D?

I watched an episode a couple of weeks ago. They did a jump in a dealership parking lot. The owner had to rip a bunch of concrete up and then he still didn't have enough room to make the jump so they had to build a tower to take off from. Robbie was saying that it cost 10 grand to build the tower, that seems spendy, at the owners expense as well. Just before the jump ole Robbie must have wanted to add some drama and said he had a bad feeling about this jump LOL. I mean, you use the same kind of ramp and jump about the same distance time and time again, how hard could it be? You would think with Robbie's experience he would at least be able to throw out a Knack Knack or something.

Robbie Knievel is hands down the most over rated rider in the world. For one he cant ride worth shit, he goons out every jump, two you can goto your local track and find atleast a couple riders willing to do the jumps he does. His dad was the real deal, he jumped harleys over big gaps, Robbie is just living off dads sucess.

Yeah Robbie is a terrible rider, all he can do is wheelies which anybody who spent a day praticing them could do them as good as he can and then his jumping omg how horrible it is. He gets SUPER nose high and lands sitting down its just terrible. However his pops that guy was nuts jumping on the harley, I would never do that.

It's like car racing, half the people show up to see crashes. Most of the people go see him because they know he's gonna bust his ass. I would have to agree that his dad was the man, but this moron is just riding his dad's coat tails. I make longer jumps than him every Sunday 20 times in a row, but I'm sober.

I watched an episode a couple of weeks ago. They did a jump in a dealership parking lot. The owner had to rip a bunch of concrete up and then he still didn't have enough room to make the jump so they had to build a tower to take off from. Robbie was saying that it cost 10 grand to build the tower, that seems spendy, at the owners expense as well. Just before the jump ole Robbie must have wanted to add some drama and said he had a bad feeling about this jump LOL. I mean, you use the same kind of ramp and jump about the same distance time and time again, how hard could it be? You would think with Robbie's experience he would at least be able to throw out a Knack Knack or something.

THROW A NACK NACK??? He first needs to learn how to use the rear brake to bring the front end down, I mean jeez, his jump style looks like mine! (although mine are a little smaller) ?

Robbie Knevil is OLD NEWS ? With the things that guys are doing on bike these days well...he can't old a candle to them. He just a boozed up loser thats trying to live in the shadow of father. And the crew that he hangs with is another story all together. His daughter however is delicious :D

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought like this. I saw the show a couple of weeks ago. It showed him play riding where he grew up. He really was a goon. You'd think if you're dad was a legend, you grew up riding, and you made your living on a motorcycle you'd at least know decent body position. What I think would make a good show would be Crusty vs. Robbie.

$10,000 for a ramp? Someone needs to tell him that his crew is ripping him off.

Best topic of the day. I watch the show because of the "train wreck" factor also. His pack of thugs crack me up. He has the worst jumping form/style I've ever seen. Take 3/4 of the riders from any pro supercross race and they would jump any of his jumps with their eyes closed. Anyone know what year his cr500 is? It looks like that thing came over on the Mayflower. He should come up here to WA and watch Ryan Capes this summer and get a few lessons. His daughter on the other hand.......

Yeah, I watched that show last night. He's a complete idiot. He does those jumps on knobbies! On an aircraft carrier deck! And banging on his carb with a hammer... painfully gooblike. Oh well, I guess he's paid to be a bloody mess. The show wouldn't work if you liked him.