Dr.D exhaust for CRF150 !!

Awesome,

I have a new Dr.D exhaust system for Dyno tests. Dubach racing has developed a pipe for the 150 and I am testing one to give the company some useful data and information.

The pipe is clearly one of the finest constructed pipes I have ever seen for these bikes (like all of Dr.D pipes) The entire exhaust is made from stainless steel, and the muffler is a "D" shape and is made from aluminum.

I will be testing shortly on a stock CRF150 and 230. I've been informed that Dr.D may also be manufacturing a separate exhaust for the 230, but I am going to test this one on a 230 also for comparative data purposes.

Look for Dr.D CRF150 exhaust to be available now or very soon!! It is definitely an awesome pipe!!

Sweet. I'm in no hurry to change out my pipe and would love to see a dyno chart on DR. D. I was kinda leaning towards Pro Circuit or White brothers just to be a little different than the BBR/Big Gun crowd, which seem to be the standard. No one responded to my post for some Pro Circuit feedback a while back.

I'm surprised your not happy with the BBR cdaledh . Most seem pretty happy with those.

Be looking forward to the results.

The BBR Pipe is an excellent choice, but the Dr.D could be viewed as new and improved. I like the stainless steel tubing construction. I was a little disappointed when the paint burned off at the header bend on the BBR....... I know that BBR will be releasing a new "D" shaped muffler and updated exhaust as well.......... We'll see