Sign in to follow this  

the DRZ SM is in singapore for sale

it will be here earliest on thursday

how much is the msrp for one of this in States?

hmm..

i'm getting the itch again.. :naughty:

thanks hawk.

6,099.00 USD

United States Dollars = 10,120.11 SGD

Singapore Dollars

seem like it is more expensive over here...

heard is about 12-13k, hmm..

I don't understand why these Asian countries want to tax each other so hard.

Go ahead, Rook; dump that XR off to some poor old sap and get the new SM. You know you want it.

I saw one in person last Saturday and they're damn sweet. You know you want one! :naughty:

I just sat on one yesterday. Things I noticed about the US model. Exact same exhaust can as S. I was really hoping for the style shown on the web site. It was the yellow model and the graphics were very lame. The seat cover did look nice. The front brake mount is not an extended bracket and actually part of the fork tube so that creates some wheel switching issues. They did not know what the stock gearing was and I wasn't about to get down there and count. It definated looked smaller than 44 tooth though. The bike felt very light with the lower center of gravity.

I just sat on one yesterday.

The bike felt very light with the lower center of gravity.

When I sat on mine (right before I bought it) it felt as light as my KLR250 and XT225 bikes I had last year.

I sat on one today for 1.5h.... :naughty: I have 300km on it now. Its really hard to go with the "don't go past half throttle till 1000km" thing according to the manual. It cruses down the road great, only thing I don't like is that I only get like 150km/tank, before reserve! If the clarke tank came in black I would pick up one of them for sure.

I sat on one today for 1.5h.... :naughty: I have 300km on it now. Its really hard to go with the "don't go past half throttle till 1000km" thing according to the manual. It cruses down the road great, only thing I don't like is that I only get like 150km/tank, before reserve! If the clarke tank came in black I would pick up one of them for sure.

You'd better talk to Burned and the rest of the gurus about proper break in procedure....forget the book and give it hell!

You'd better talk to Burned and the rest of the gurus about proper break in procedure....forget the book and give it hell!

Yea, I kinda chose a half way point where I don't want to go SUPER hard on it but I'm not that easy on it either. Every like 20k I seem to open it up hard and giver hell!