April 9th in San Diego County?

Anyone already going or want to hook-up for a ride within a few hours of San Diego? :naughty:

If my bike doesn't sell by then? :naughty: A crf450 is calling me :naughty: !

Where in SD? Me and a buddy are going to Ocotillo this weekend. I just went up to Corral Canyon yesterday. Some nice singletrack up there, and only 50 mins from SD.

I love Corral and would rather go there. I rode Ocotillo last time and I'm sort of getting tired of miles of san whoops... So, I'd rather ride single track if possible.

I'm going to the dez saturday cuz I dont yet have my green sticker on the new ride.

That'll have to wait til monday, just gotta get it beffor the next race....

If you guys go to Corral have fun

DR. Jon where are you guys staging at ocotillo. allways trying to meet new ttr's

Mike

I could be up for Corral Cyn

I am down for Corral Canyon on Sat. Its definitely more challenging than Ocotillo. I went down trail 7 and about died. I essentially turned my bike into a 280 pound mountain bike it was full of large rocks and steep and I couldn't do it in gear as that made me go too fast. Anyway back on the subject, what time on the Sat do you want to meet? Just meet at the four corners? I have a DR350 and my roommate has a XR650R he just bought 3 days ago.(his first wreck on the new bike was him and the bike upside down in a ditch, pretty damn funny)

yeah corral is definatly more fun. as a matter of fact its my favorite place to ride stateside! There are some pretty great areas at ocotillo though.

but gotta get some dez time on the new bike.

Plus we are all gonna be riding REAL FAST, this crazy guy crazy 10 toes went out and got a Katoom, guess the crf450 was getting too slow for him, hopefully now he can keep up with my coors light burning funny car cuz i'lll be opening the beast up!

Have fun at corral cyn and watch out for head ons!

So, what time and where to hook-up at Corral on Saturday? Carl's Jr in Alpine at 8:30am work?

Works for me. Which exit is the Carls off of in Alpine? Do I turn left or right? I will be coming with my DR and my roommate and his new XR.

So, what time and where to hook-up at Corral on Saturday? Carl's Jr in Alpine at 8:30am work?

EDIT- 8:30 is fine at Carl's in Alpine :naughty:

Works for me. Which exit is the Carls off of in Alpine? Do I turn left or right? I will be coming with my DR and my roommate and his new XR.

Exit Tavern Rd. in Alpine. Turn right, then Carl's Jr is on your immediate left.

I'd also LOVE to hookup for a ride with some fellow TT'ers. I've never been to Corral Canyon (pity), and I think I'm going to have to work on Saturday :naughty:

~Jeff

Plus we are all gonna be riding REAL FAST, this crazy guy crazy 10 toes went out and got a Katoom,

Well Mike I just might make it out there this weekend,you don't mind following two Katooms. Just want to see you on a real bike, and don't worry that bike takes a digger real good,I've seen Josh do it alot

Dave

I will be there ridding with 2 9 year olds. How can I spot you guys to say HI?

I'll be there!

See you all tommorow.

That was some sticky mud yesterday- it took a lot of psi to blast it off.

Maybe John will post his special picture

Had fun- thanks for the company guys. :naughty:

Yep, it was a blast, except for my $100 involuntary donation to the Federal Govt. :naughty: On the way out, $100.00 fine for exceeding the posted 25mph speed limit on Lower Corral Canyon Rd. :naughty: So, watch yourself fellas! :D

Ouch !

You guys are paying your 1/3rd, right? :naughty::naughty: