Stupid question but i just wanna see.....

Any one wanna trade a crf 230 (04') for a cr250 or something of the sort???????? hehehehehe.....ANYONE???? :naughty: : :naughty::

I have a little feeling in my gut that no one in there right mind would trade a crf230 for a cr250. Sorry for the trouble. hehehehe!!!!

That's a joke, right? hahaha. it's pretty funny.

:naughty: those of us who don't have the money for a 250 can dream can't we? :naughty:
I have a little feeling in my gut that no one in there right mind would trade a crf230 for a cr250. Sorry for the trouble. hehehehe!!!!

Smoking crack at your age. :naughty:

That reminds me that last week out my local dealer buying parts my favorite sales guy was trying hard to sell me a 250. Seems the owner bought one, rode it for a month then put it up for sale. $5200 OTD for me he said.

Was KILLING me! I shoouldnt have test ridden it - now I cant get it out of my mind ;^) If I werent married, I would have bought it :naughty:

Someday, someday....

That's a joke, right? hahaha. it's pretty funny.

joke, no i think not.....

my friends dad was just kidding around /w/ a worker at work about selling his yz426;03' or 04' (something like that) for 1,500 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

he did it!!! plus he got an extra sand paddle /w/ excell rims and all the gear!!!!

to find out he was scared of it!!!! hahahahahaha :naughty:

he got a good deal + a huge grin!!!!!!!!!

ADDED: i am talking about the cr250 (2smoke) yea, i know, i know.... :D