Vegas/ Pahrump anybody?

I just brought my bike back fron Big Pine and want to do some riding. Sunday 4-10-05 for sure. Any one want to ride?

Sounds good, since I have to work Saturday morning. I am in Southern Highlands and have been wanting to explore west from Jean.

How is the ridding in Pahrump? I want to check it out one day. When are you heading to Bishop?

Nelson perhaps, or Tecopa? I am up for Sunday, earlier the better.

Any of those sounds good. I know Tecopa well and have been wanting to ride Nelson too. As for Pahrump it doesn't compare to Bishop but it's not bad. I will be in Bishop the weekend of the 16th of April and I do believe I will be up for fishing opener too.

Later, Dan

P.S. I'm heading to Ely for a couple of days to check out the job scene and will be without a computer. So if you don't hear from me I am still up for a ride Sunday. I will be back Saturday at the latest.

Later, Dan

Parump :D:naughty:

What type of "riding" are you going to do :cry::D

Some of the best rides don't involve a bike :naughty::D:D

Hey guys. I am very busy with BITD and MRAN but every once in a while, I ride for fun. Keep me in mind if you need a partner. Email me at syjl@yahoo.com or call me at 702-249-7368. Thanks Jeff Landers

I am back and I am still riding Sunday. And yes I am talking about riding my bike. Not the other, which by the way is having their yearly barby tommorrow. $10.00 will get you hot dogs and buns but nothing else. That costs a little extra. Is any body still up for a ride?

I am back and I am still riding Sunday. And yes I am talking about riding my bike. Not the other, which by the way is having their yearly barby tommorrow. $10.00 will get you hot dogs and buns but nothing else. That costs a little extra. Is any body still up for a ride?

Yes, Sunday morning - early afternoon is open for me.

I am open regarding where to ride, its all good. Just wait for me if the trail forks so I can catch up. :naughty:

Went riding, crashed hard, had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went riding, crashed hard, had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto. But I did not crash hard. All I saw was a huge cloud a dust and when I caught up Dan was excavating himself from under big blue at the bottom of what could be classified as a revine or canyon. Glad you are all right. I hate it when people crash, particularly me. I had a blast too, but for that one hill that use to be a road. I am still trying to catch my breath.

We will have to go again, BUT, I am starting to not like riding with other people because I am noticing a trend that . . . I am s-l-o-w. It feels fast to me though, in my mind, I am flying. Doesn't matter who you are, ride with me and I will make you feel like Bubba stuart. :naughty:

Ride Safe.

:D:naughty::D:naughty::cry::D:D