What Graphics Do You think look the best

I want to put new graphics on my bike and i want something that is dark not all bright. Something that is diffrent. show me pics of bikes with all black plastic. and bikes that have awesome graphics. :naughty:

Nice decals there ;-)

black plastic is not cool man. black plastic is for stoned freestylers

I agree that black looks like crap, especially when it gets scratched up. Your pretty much stuck with blue or yellow if you want a YZF and still want to be cool.

Only thing that looks good black imho is the rear fender. Then you can put a decal that covers the whole thing. I have it done to my bike and it blacks out the inside of the airbox, and under it is all black instead of blue. Blends in with the flap better. But on top, it doesn't look black.

Bike looks pretty clean, I'm not a big fan of the graphics though. I see ringmaster made them for you if you don't mind me asking how much did it cost.

Bike looks pretty clean, I'm not a big fan of the graphics though. I see ringmaster made them for you if you don't mind me asking how much did it cost.

I think it was $165AUD, cant remember but around that much, prices on the site were without GST when i got mine so i thought it was over priced when i got charged but it was fine.

What site?

what site did you get thoes custom graphics from

I'm with you Rooster, that is definitly the finest looking YZ yet. I noticed that even the aluminum inserts into the plastic rad. shrouds have been anodized red. He did a fine job on that bike. I would hate to ride it it looks so nice.