Sign in to follow this  

Non-Riding (or riding I guess) Injury Pics

Now I know this type of thread has been done before, but I just love looking at injury pics.

Here's mine from April of last year:

HPIM0157.jpg

HPIM0156a.jpg

This was when I ripped my 16ga earring out via car door :naughty:

Here's what it looked like a month later:

HPIM0164a.jpg

Of course its all healed now and looks mostly normal :naughty: .

That's pretty disgusting looking :naughty: .

Okay, here's mine:

update4.jpg

^Bruiseage (that's my leg)

I did that riding...out for 1 month, but I'm allowed to ride now :naughty:

Awesome Pics of the leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dam some pretty nast pics!! how did you do that getting into a car?

Well, It takes a talented person like myself to pull off something like that :naughty: . I was just sitting down into the seat and the earring somehow managed to hook itself on the edge of the freakin window, and it being a circular barbell had no way to exit my ear peacefully, so it tore through instead, leaving me with 11 wonderful itchy stitches.

Tomorrow I'll post a pic of the earring so you can see what I mean (can't post it now, I'm not on my computer).

Awesome Pics of the leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it was a tib/fib break just like YZFMXER, but during the 1st surgery

of placing the rod & screws in, they cut my leg cause it just kept

swelling up larger and larger, had to let blood flow to my foot.