Sign in to follow this  

A new Wolf in town!

check out the husky forum. Seems one of our resident Truckee TTers has chosen the 2005 TE-510 as his new ride!

Congrats Sharpie1 :D:naughty::naughty:

The Sierras now howl with the sound of the Wolves! :D

Its ok after long anticipation the 250cc wolf hunter will be running on Saturday! Breathing fire and roosting galore!

Its ok after long anticipation the 250cc wolf hunter will be running on Saturday! Breathing fire and roosting galore!

a 250 wolf hunter? :naughty: it's bad enough I gotta endure these wolf hunter and neuterer comments from the lost and lonely average blue and orange 450 guys out there, but not from the little red riding bike too. :naughty::D

..... it's bad enough I gotta endure these wolf hunter and neuterer comments from the lost and lonely average blue and orange 450 guys out there, but not from the little red riding bike too. :naughty::p

:naughty::D:D:D Kind of like bear hunting with a BB gun? :cry::D:D:p

But as you know, it's the rider not the bike. :D

The TE-510 is on my very short list of potential bikes, In fact I almost bought one before I bought my used CA plated XR650r. I sat on one at the dealer on Auburn blvd last year.

I need a license plate as I can only have one bike for all dirt riding right now. I do a lot of dual sport rides and do not want the hassle with trying to plate a te510. The xr650r kind of does ok at everything, plus I use it around town for errands etc.

So... I'll wait until I can find a TE510 that has been plated (pipe dream) or in a couple years maybe the difficulty in getting a plate may be reduced.

Or, another pipe dream, maybe the CRF600x, will be able to be plated when & if it ever comes out.

How about a "TE510S", a factory street legal dual sport that could easily be stripped, sort of like the DRZ400s, but easier/cheaper to lighten/uncork? I'd buy that in a second.

Maybe all of the TE510/525exc owners should be required to carry a couple bowling balls on all of the rides so they can experience the confidence inspiring "trail hugging weight" of the XR650r :naughty:

See ya on Ciscos broken toe

:naughty::D:D:D Kind of like bear hunting with a BB gun? :busted::cry::D :D

But as you know, it's the rider not the bike. :mad:

Its not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean. :naughty:

:p:p:D:D:D:D:busted::busted:

check out the husky forum. Seems one of our resident Truckee TTers has chosen the 2005 TE-510 as his new ride!

Congrats Sharpie1 :naughty::D:naughty:

The Sierras now howl with the sound of the Wolves! :D

Cool! Did he buy new brake pads yet? :D

I think bob is on the husky payroll.

Is that what they call it when you have to pay to keep your bike rolling? :naughty:

If that's the case I think we're all on someone's pay-roll. :naughty:

Is that what they call it when you have to pay to keep your bike rolling? :naughty:

If that's the case I think we're all on someone's pay-roll. :naughty:

I am on rockymtn's pay roll. I think bob gets a kick out of himself, don't you bob :D

the wolves are multiplying and you guys can't stand it, that maybe I was RIGHT!

Husqvarna in 2005. :naughty:

the wolves are multiplying and you guys can't stand it, that maybe I was RIGHT!

Husqvarna in 2005. :naughty:

Thats a "525" wolf neuterer to you!!

Hey, where did this thread come from? :naughty:

I do admit, my next bike was going to be a WR450 untill I rode the Husky but why all the negatives, I think you guys are all just jealous. :naughty: