Shasta CC this Weekend..

Good luck if ya go. I am finally going to have my bike together and able to race again! Doing supermoto but I think I can run the next scramble if ya do it! We will have to go riding and you can check out the fire breathing wolf hunting 250!

I am in.. I will see you there rain or shine.. Boy will race on saturday too.. Pat

Right on :naughty:

My friend Eric and his daughter will be there Saturday..you met him at Hollister. So say hello :naughty: I'll be there Saturday night and ready rain or shine..See ya

It was a great long loop last year and dry..this year with two days of rain the creek crossings will be rivers.. :naughty: I'm shooting for for two or three 30 mile loops.. :D See you at the next CC or come do Virginia City GP Jimmy.. :naughty:

Virginia City???? Do you mean the Pony Solier Massacre in Nixon on May 22? Thats the next one that D36 has listed on their site. But I will definately be at that one. Now I jsut need to get into shape. 3 months off riding with being sick lately has turned me into a useless blob! :D

Right on :naughty:

My friend Eric and his daughter will be there Saturday..you met him at Hollister. So say hello :naughty: I'll be there Saturday night and ready rain or shine..See ya

Hey, I will be there sunday only it looks like.. You going up alone?? I might try to get Darren to go again reluctantly I am sure.. He wants to sit at home being a web rider...hehehe

Hey, I will be there sunday only it looks like.. You going up alone?? I might try to get Darren to go again reluctantly I am sure.. He wants to sit at home being a web rider...hehehe

My wife may ride along to watch the carnage :D Be prepared for long loops..30 miles or so..The winners laps times are around a hour..even in the A-race..That gives you a idea of how rough the race is. Great area to ride and you get to cross the dam without a 72 hour notice.. :naughty: The creek crossings will be deep this time and maybe some snow..See Darren and you Sunday. :naughty:

Virginia City???? Do you mean the Pony Solier Massacre in Nixon on May 22? Thats the next one that D36 has listed on their site. But I will definately be at that one. Now I jsut need to get into shape. 3 months off riding with being sick lately has turned me into a useless blob! :naughty:

www.vcgp.com not a D36 or Mrann event this year :naughty:

Hmmmm..... That MIGHT be do-able. What class are you going to ride? I know they have a different class structure that D36 event.

Sandbaggers and novices ride Saturday...Desert pro's ride Sunday..You'll have a better chance of surviving on Saturday.. :naughty: There will be some surprises at the check points.. :naughty:

Saturday is my 21st bday party so thats definately wont due. Guess I will sit this one out and run the Pny Soldier as my next HS.
You gonn attend the Pony Soldier?

Maybe :naughty: I'm hoping to park the bike till next year after the TT event..Maybe one more CC race before June.. :D Anyway good luck with your bike and Stockton SM race.. :naughty:

Weak! Well you could always do the right thing and pickup a new CRF450X. I jsut read an article in last months Dirt Rider and they said it was an awesome bike.

You can still run the Pony Soldier on a Red sticker because its in NV.

We in chico are catching some good rain, with low snow. Call ahead. I can almost guarantee that it is snowing at the dam. So that could put a lot of snow up on the high peaks.

Everyone has to race in the same conditions..so let it snow..let it snow. :naughty: