Sign in to follow this  

MX Vs. ATV unleashed

Best MX game I have ever played. The graphics are sick, music is decent, and you can do some sweet tricks. I was up till 2am last night playin it.

Ya, its a kick ass game. Ive been playin xbox live with it and havin fun.

I just finished up the MX Nationals last night (already did the SX nationals). Guess I'll move to the quads next, won't be as fun as the bikes for me though! :naughty:

The graphics are great! My favorite song is Pillar's "Bring Me Down"!

I think it's great but the fact that you start out in the 250 class kind of sucks. Does anyone actually run the "practice laps" prior to the heat races?

bad ass game....I dont practice before the races...Just having fun...

Aside from the MX games, HALO 2 is the best game out there. Xbox-live...owns! If anyone is everyone HALO 2 on xbox live, shoot me a friend request- CRF250AWP!

Aside from the MX games, HALO 2 is the best game out there. Xbox-live...owns! If anyone is everyone HALO 2 on xbox live, shoot me a friend request- CRF250AWP!

ditto.... my user name is Novaman64

i was a little disapointed in mx vs. atv unlshd. i found it way way way to easy to crash. i mean in real life i could save more than half of what causes crashes in the game. and i hate the fact that you hit the smallest jump goin slow and it like bounces you so high in the air, i do like the clutch stuff that is pretty kick ass and all.

How do you unlock the last 2 supercross tracks? And what about supermoto?

I dont know about the last 2 SX tracks but supermoto u have to buy.

I've won the championships for both MX and ATV and you don't win anything really cool? I remember when you won both championships in MX Unleashed, you unlocked the 500cc bikes?

I just got this for me and my 6 year old, its okay but I like MTX Motocross for PC the best, heaps better, Has anyone else played MTX ?

go to "options" and click on "cheat codes" then type in "TOOLAZY" and you will unlock everything in the game. the super moto is pretty cool. i just got the game last night, i think it's one of the better mx games i've tried, loving the view from the seat on it!