I salute you

Hi Lady's...

Just want to congratulate all of you. I'm from Portugal and don't know any Portuguese lady that ride dirt bikes. There are so many of you that rides, even if your Hubby's/Boyfriends dint like or ride dirt bikes.

My wife don't like bikes and it's a shame because there are so many places i would like her to see and you can't drive a car to get there.

I've allready ask her to come along with me but she just say NO!!!

It's nice to know that there are women who ride dirt bikes and even more how like them... :naughty::D

I salute you :naughty::D

P.S. sorry for my rusty English

Hey thanks!!

I know this is sacrilege but do you think she might go for a quad instead? At least she would be spending time with you.

Don't worry about the english. It's just as good if not better than some of the guys in off topic!! :naughty::naughty:

Hey thanks!!

I know this is sacrilege but do you think she might go for a quad instead? At least she would be spending time with you.

Don't worry about the english. It's just as good if not better than some of the guys in off topic!! :naughty::D

HEY!!!!! I resemble that remark. :naughty:

Thanks! I can't imagine life without dirt bike riding! :naughty:

Today we salute you Mr. Portuguese no wife taking dirtbike rider.

You are a real man of genius.

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light o'soon to be wifeless dirtbiker and smile because while you have been out rippin it up all day the wifey has been at home getting your tighty whiteys spring fresh.

(Bud Light commercial music in backround)

:naughty:

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light o'soon to be wifeless dirtbiker and smile because while you have been out rippin it up all day the wifey has been at home getting your tighty whiteys spring fresh.

That is excellent!!!

Hmmmmm, how do these comment RESPECT the women of our sport??

BYE BYE!

And BTW I don't drink... :naughty:

Good one Drew!!!! :naughty:

Hi Lady's...

Just want to congratulate all of you. I'm from Portugal and don't know any Portuguese lady that ride dirt bikes. There are so many of you that rides, even if your Hubby's/Boyfriends dint like or ride dirt bikes.

My wife don't like bikes and it's a shame because there are so many places i would like her to see and you can't drive a car to get there.

I've allready ask her to come along with me but she just say NO!!!

It's nice to know that there are women who ride dirt bikes and even more how like them... :naughty::D

I salute you :D:D

P.S. sorry for my rusty English

You know, there is a Portugese lady who lives in Portugal and who is VERY VERY good off road rider, she kicked my friends (a man) butt. They are out there, you just have too look....This lady was also on the cover of a Portugese magazine..

no DISRESPECT intended to any of the bad azzes of the female persuasion. :naughty:

I wish I could get my husband to ride too! Maybe try to get her on a pit bike or a quad to start. If she has zero interest in getting dirty or sweaty, give it up. I enjoy spending time with my husband but I gave up long ago asking him to ride with me. I hook up with my buddies now and sometimes my husband goes to watch and other times he does his own thing.

Good luck!

Kim

Hmm, you husband will not ride? Mine will not either. He is older and really not the adventurous type!

:D

ROFLMAO! :D:naughty::naughty::D

Hmm, you husband will not ride? Mine will not either. He is older and really not the adventurous type!

Not the adventurous type? He married you didn't he :naughty:

Just kidding :naughty:

LMAO! My husband definitely isn't a thrill seeker. He's absolutely cool with staying home all weekend.....NOT! I can't stay home for anything and dirtbikes are my passion.

Actually we are total opposites but it's managed to work for the last 13 years.

Kim

LMAO! My husband definitely isn't a thrill seeker. He's absolutely cool with staying home all weekend.....NOT! I can't stay home for anything and dirtbikes are my passion.

Actually we are total opposites but it's managed to work for the last 13 years.

Kim

My wife and I are total opposites and it's worked great for over 18 years. I believe that's part of what keeps the relationship exciting. Who knows?

It was actually her idea to buy bikes in the first place and then she just decides one day that she isn't interested in riding. Now she wants a quad!! I'll be selling her CRF230 with a total of about 2 hours on it so if anyone's interested in it, PM me. It's in perfect condition.

Quit suckin up rui :naughty::naughty::D

Just kiddin :D

maybe your husbands are afraid to be beat :naughty: I for one wlecome any challenge....I don't mind being the slow one as long as its fun.