Sign in to follow this  

Track Day At Piru For Sgk- Its On!

22 members have voted

1. 1. SIGN UPS! After voting, please post, too!!

• I'll be there - paying in advance.
    • I'll be there - but paying at the gate.
    • I won't be there - its a Monday!
    • I won't be there - I just won't.
    • I might be there - I'll have to pm you instead of voting.

Ladies and Gentlemen - Its on!

~Track day at Piru MX to benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation.

~Monday May 9th, the day after Mother's Day.

~11am-4pm

~Cost is $30 in advance, and $35 at the gate. (Most of the fee is going to the foundation, Piru gave me a smokin' deal!)

~There will be flaggers and the track will be watered.

~IMSA MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED

:naughty::naughty::D

To pay in advance, please pm me and I'll send you the mailing address.

Also, if you have things to put up for a raffle, or can get stuff, please let me know! Volunteers to help me pull off this event would also be greatly appreciated. We may need a volunteer EMT if the number of people riding gets very high - so if anyone knows and EMT willing to help, please let me know!

OK - I think that is most of the info for now!

SO - WHO'S IN? I'm going to use this post for counting heads - you can pay in advance or pay at the gate, but either way, I need to get a feel for how many people are really going to pay and be there. I will be setting an RSVP date very soon!

Thanks!!

Right on TEX!!!! The 1st ThumperTalk Day @ PIRU MX :naughty: :naughty:

I'm in :D , I'll be putting in for the day off! I'll see if i can get some T-shirts from work for the raffle!

"~IMSA MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED "

What is this and how much does it cost?

Where, exactrly, is Piru??????? Directions?

I have a two day race that weekend.....gonna be pretty whopped by Monday. What ages, etc, etc, etc and do the kids need to ~IMSA MEMBERSHIP too?

peace,

janette

"~IMSA MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED "

What is this and how much does it cost?

Where, exactrly, is Piru??????? Directions?

I have a two day race that weekend.....gonna be pretty whopped by Monday. What ages, etc, etc, etc and do the kids need to ~IMSA MEMBERSHIP too?

peace,

janette

Check your PM

I'm thinking I can make the event..Maybe even get stuff for raffle.. Maybe even volunteer. IMSA is just like an insurance, right??

and no votes? i would take off the poll if i could, since no one is using it...

me

desto

saddog

martinsgate

this is the list so far? wow, we'll have the track to ourselves!! but not much money raised...

i don't read stickies very often...i'll just bump it up everyday - that will work to keep it in view!!

there will be more, but it is hard not to be impatient!!

im in! 2 days before my b-day, my friend will miss out because he snapped his knee :naughty: , but, i get to miss school, i cant wait, i havent been to piru for a long long time, its going to feel like forever until the 9th

I am in! Ill pay at the gate to donate the extra $5.

The wording on the poll may be a little tacky to some. Not that I have anything against breasts...breasts are fun, and functional.

I do hate cancer though, it almost took my son when he was young, but the good Lord and doctors worked a miricale. :naughty:

Ill see if I can get some friends to go as well.

That track sure looks fun!

I'm in! :naughty:

Just asked the boss for the day of and he said, tell ya what, yer fired!, do whatever you want. So.......I've got plenty of free time now. :naughty:

Seriously though, I'm definately in. :D

I'm sure there's some way we could all pitch in and help. :D

Is IMSA still $20 and will they be there so we can buy a membership onsite?

Were the cancer foundation people going to be able to make it? Maybe they can set up a booth to accept any additional donations.

Maybe there would even be a way that some simple T-shirts could be made up to sell? A bit short notice for that, but just thinking out loud.

Oh baby I am so in :naughty:

Will all the tracks be open?

And is there a limit to the amount of people?

I might be able to get some things donated from the motorcycle industry for a raffle :naughty:

I'm in! :naughty:

Just asked the boss for the day of and he said, tell ya what, yer fired!, do whatever you want. So.......I've got plenty of free time now. :D

Seriously though, I'm definately in. :D

I'm sure there's some way we could all pitch in and help. :naughty:

Is IMSA still $20 and will they be there so we can buy a membership onsite?

It's 25 now and you can sign up there.

http://www.imsamembers.com/

I am in! Ill pay at the gate to donate the extra $5.

The wording on the poll may be a little tacky to some. Not that I have anything against breasts...breasts are fun, and functional.

I do hate cancer though, it almost took my son when he was young, but the good Lord and doctors worked a miricale. :naughty:

Ill see if I can get some friends to go as well.

That track sure looks fun!

i'm glad you are in! cancer has taken away very important people in my life - which is the main reason i wanted to organize this!

i'm sorry you feel the wording of the poll is tacky - as a chick with the aforementioned body parts myself, i guess i felt i could be a bit flip about it! :naughty:

the poll is not serving the purpose i had intended - to count heads - does anyone know how i can take it off?

My wife is an 8 year "boobage" cancer survivor... I don't care whatcha call 'em... I'm all for saving these valuable resources :naughty:

Boobies!!! :naughty: If I can remember, I'll be there. :naughty:

Can I sign-up and pay for the IMSA thing on the day, at the gate?

all tracks will be open!!

no limit on number of people at this time. because there will be flaggers, emt, and volunteers, etc. we can have as many people as we want to!

and l2fly was kind enough to sticky, and de-tackify the poll!! thanks!

i have talked to the LA affiliate for the SGK foundation, and they are mostly volunteer - so it may be hard for them to have a person at the event. so i said i would be sure to pick up the educational info, the PINK BRACELETS, etc., and have a table at the event for them (my sister has no idea that she's volunteering to man the table!). and, as for a tax deduction, as long as your donation is less than 250.00, you do not need a receipt. as soon as i get the contract in to the foundation, the event will be posted on their website! yay!!

whew - what else did i want to say...

oh, there are some goooood things in the works for this event....can't say yet....

that's the update for now!!