Got a PASSPORT?

If not, looks like you need to get one.

You know who you are.

Americans will need passports to re-enter the United States from Canada, Mexico, Panama and Bermuda by 2008, part of a tightening of U.S. border controls in an era of terrorist threat, three administration officials said Tuesday.

I think this is crap, and an attempt to curb americano's from going and spending our scheckels up in Canuckia.

I gotta go to Canuckia! Hell, I got a trail up there with my name on it!

:naughty:

STORY

If not, looks like you need to get one.

You know who you are.

I think this is crap, and an attempt to curb americano's from going and spending our scheckels up in Canuckia.

I gotta go to Canuckia! Hell, I got a trail up there with my name on it!

STORY

Is that the one called "SNATCH?" :naughty: I wanna go.... BW are you going to Seattle Stooper-X

As of December 2005, Canadians will require passports to enter the US!!!

Passports are not really all that difficult to get, but I don't understand why a driver's license won't suffice. C'mon! We are talking Canada/United States here!

We used that Mad Cow case to ban your beef, and that was a strong economic solution to a minor problem, but our beef industry benefited on the back's of the canadian beef producer. Kinda tossed NAFTA out the window, or at least got around it.

In my mind, this is just an added hoop to keep us home.

Sorry Canada, but I am coming anyways.

Nate-Dog, missed you on *Classified Trail* last night. Mitch, Ben, Heath and I burned some hydro-carbons, and had a great time! Sticky stuff up there, and the speeds were high! Heath was impressive! For not riding much lately, dude knew how to work the throttle! As for the SX, I would like to, but never did get any tickets......

<Thread Derail

BW, If my pops doesnt go, I know where we can get you a ticket. But only one, so K would be outta luck unless you wanna pay top dollar for one.. :naughty:

I wish I coulda went on *Classified Trail* but I had to work... I love work.... Two jobs, no money life rules.

At least a I have a kick aze bike. :naughty: Not even paid a dollar on it either...

Thread on track>

I'll go along with a name change.THE BRANDON Now the boys can try to lick the Brandon.

Why in the world should it have to wait until 2008? Do it now! We need some freakin' security.

For one thing, a U.S. passport costs $82 plus whatever you have to pay for photos and postage or couriers. IMO this is a lot of money for some folks. $328+ for a family of 4.

This is a TAX INCREASE that our republicans have slid in under the radar.

I guess we gotta pay for the war somehow! The tax cuts and $2.50/gal gas aren't working.

-Tyler

Yes the passport is spendy if you are getting them for a family. I don't think any of us like it, but it is the way of the future. I am not sure what it takes for people in other countries to get their passport but it will make in more difficult for some to get into the US. And I am not sure if that is such a good thing for all either, unless it will take people less time to get through the airports and border crossings?

IMO one reason the passport vise the drivers license is becaus there are 8 other states other than Washington that "does" give out driver licenses to illegal aliens in our country?????????? that is the work of our liberals.

As far as gas prices, who knows? IMO it is the gas companies raking in profits. At least we are not to $4 per gallon like many countries. Maybe our political leaders need to step in and take action with these companies. It is odd that in the 70's we went through a gas shortage because of the lack of processing plants, now it is "over consumption". We need to get back to reality and go to smaller engines that are not so hard on gas. It seems the American Motor Companies are competing to see who can build the biggest cars/trucks/suv's with the most powerful engine, who gives a rats a$$ about miles per gallon.

As far as gas prices, who knows? IMO it is the gas companies raking in profits. At least we are not to $4 per gallon like many countries. Maybe our political leaders need to step in and take action with these companies. It is odd that in the 70's we went through a gas shortage because of the lack of processing plants, now it is "over consumption". We need to get back to reality and go to smaller engines that are not so hard on gas. It seems the American Motor Companies are competing to see who can build the biggest cars/trucks/suv's with the most powerful engine, who gives a rats a$$ about miles per gallon.

Two things. First, I think if you look at the cost per gallon of gas over the last 20 years, it hasn't kept up with inflation. Second, there are gas electric hybrids you can buy. You don't have to buy a gas guzzing SUV. The automakers do respond to what the public wants.

Greg

Why in the world should it have to wait until 2008? Do it now! We need some freakin' security.

Yeah we are getting attacked all the time :D . How many people die each year in car wrecks? How many people die by the hand of other Americans? Bet it's allot more than are killed by terrorists. I'm sick of all the propaganda about how unsafe we are :naughty: . The odds of winning lotto are better than getting killed by a terrorist. OK I'm done :naughty:

Water is so high because we allow 800,000 LEGAL immigrants here a year when studies show that 200,000 a year for the next 10 years is the maximum sustainable for our country's resources (water is one of them). Plus, it has been estimated that 8 MILLION ILLEGAL immigrants come here per year. This country is going to hell in a handbasket... :naughty:

YEAH! Let's all move to Canada! :naughty:

I'll go along with a name change.THE BRANDON Now the boys can try to lick the Brandon.

Don't know if that is appropriate. I think that the first sucker to go down that thing deserves the name. When I was saying that I had a trail up there with my name on it, I was thinking of the Stupid Trail.

Yeah we are getting attacked all the time :naughty: . How many people die each year in car wrecks? How many people die by the hand of other Americans? Bet it's allot more than are killed by terrorists. I'm sick of all the propaganda about how unsafe we are :naughty: . The odds of winning lotto are better than getting killed by a terrorist. OK I'm done :D

I can't believe you actually wrote that! I'm guessing that you're one of those people who will sit around and do nothing UNTIL something happens again. Then, you'll bitch incessantly about what went wrong...and why weren't we protected?!?!? How could this have possibly happened?!?

Don't be so far-sighted. Have you no memory? Do the lives that were lost on 9/11 mean so little to you that you're filled with apathy?

It's only propaganda until it happens again. Hopefully we're taking enough proactive steps to prevent future attacks.

You've obviously touched one of my hot buttons.

Hell, I got a trail up there with my name on it!

STORY

Snatch :naughty:

For one thing, a U.S. passport costs $82 plus whatever you have to pay for photos and postage or couriers. IMO this is a lot of money for some folks. $328+ for a family of 4.

This is a TAX INCREASE that our republicans have slid in under the radar.

I guess we gotta pay for the war somehow! The tax cuts and $2.50/gal gas aren't working.

-Tyler

This coming from a guy who buys decked out Supermoto's for the fun of it. Shut up. :naughty:

Well, there goes $410 for me.

And to think we were ticked off a few years ago when we had to pay $12 each for an original of our birth certificates.

I live about 5 minutes from the border and regularly shop up there, so I guess I'll have to give in.

In reality, as much as I will gripe and complain about it I am in favor of this. We have been so used to going across the border, that we have basically forgotten that it was an international border. The border guards now either have to trust you, or pull you in which is a hassle for all involved. Passports are much harder to come by than the ID required now and will provide more security.

Now we just need to plug up the southern border.

Does everyone who is complaining realize that this is the way it is throughout the rest of the world? This isn't a new concept. Perhaps new to the US, but SOP in the rest of the world.

Does everyone who is complaining realize that this is the way it is throughout the rest of the world? This isn't a new concept. Perhaps new to the US, but SOP in the rest of the world.

Yup, Passports will keep the terrorist out! Come on... The odd thing is that those who carried out the 9/11 attacks were all legally in the US.. with Passports. Yup.. this will fix it! :naughty: