Foresthill Sat 4/9

We got one trail called MFer that we don't go down very often. I am thinking this just might be the weekend. I will run bob through some of the stuff we made last weekend and see what he thinks. I can say one thing for sure, you will like the scenery, all the new pwople to this area just love it. Directions are on the way.

picked up my rear wheel with my new Maxxis IT 140 tire mounted. The Wolf will be ready! for the chico hippee commie commune nature trail ride!

Not a chance bob, it will be hillbilly, white trash, red neck rock chucking allout assult on nature. It is a pitty but some people dump there trash in this place and leave shotgun shells all over. Last weekend we actually saw some guys dragging a boat up the road with there jeep cherokee and I saw the trailer sitting on a landing waiting for them to come back to get it. :naughty: I got their license number and If i find that boat dumped up there I am going to call the sheriff. For the cost of gas they could have disposed of the thing properly.

I don't think there will be a problem. If there was while we were gone, my wife would just put Zeke inside. They never really got to meet last time as zeke was a little under the weather. I do think that Zeke would want to play and if boomer got tired or sore,Zeke would just keep pestering him so that is up to you. I know you said he was getting a bit arthritic. Zeke is no spring chicken anymore, but he still has some spunk in him, after all he spent the night in the desert, alone, in the snow and it really didn't phase him or slow him much. Your call. It won't put us out any.

Geez bob, we probably should just start a thread so you and I can talk uninterupted. Out of the last 11 post on this thread alone you and I account for 9 of them, well make that 10 as soon as I hit the reply button.

Maybe we should start an "Ignore" thread SW style :naughty: That way we could try to keep that actual BSing in the other threads to a minimum. We could call it Ignore Just Zeke and Morning Rider talking. :naughty::D