Cal City to wherever ride this Sat 4/9?

Probably migrate towards Randsburg eventually, but I just want to ride around the Cal City area. Do some hills, learn the terrain, go fast, go slow, get a burger, talk some sheit...

If anybody is interested in this we could meet at the McDonalds on CalCity Blvd at 9ish or so. We'd stage somewhere off/near the prison/correctional facility.

BTW, this is my last weekend ride probably for the month, so I'z gotz to rides. No big plans here, just need to exercise the Yamaha.

I might go out but I have to take the kids so I wont be in for anything long.... just puttin around close to camp.

I might go out but I have to take the kids so I wont be in for anything long.... just puttin around close to camp.

Sounds good. I'm going to attempt my own '00 clutch fix. Going to take the push rod out and mill down the mushroomed head. If this has a positive effect, then I'm going to remove ~1/4 inche or so and put a ballbearing in there. Just might work and will cost $0.00 :naughty:

Cal City is where I'm going to do my testing and maybe a little trailside emery cloth sanding. :D

And I put my 49 tooth rear sprocket on and had to remove some chain links. Took to0 many out. :naughty: The axle is max up against the swingarm and there's just enough play in the chain. I lucked out after my bogus measurement/guess. :D

have fun, wish i could go :naughty:

Where's the love? This is going to be an awesome ride. Beer, babes, 130ft triple jumps, doubleDD booby nipples, money scattered along the trail, puppy dogs...

^^Bump^^

Where's the love? This is going to be an awesome ride. Beer, babes, 130ft triple jumps, doubleDD booby nipples, money scattered along the trail, puppy dogs...

^^Bump^^

not how i pictured it.........