Sign in to follow this  

Dust 2 glory finally here

Opens friday 4-08 at the Egyptian Theater 801 E. Pine street up the hill (East) from downtown seattle. Showtimes are 12:00, 2:20, 4:40, 7:00, 9:30 See ya there. :naughty:

Runs through the 14th

Thanks! After seeing the teaser there's no way I could miss that.

any other theatre's showing it?

Looks like another "roadie" to Seattle. (that's 3 in 3 weeks!)

Opens friday 4-08 at the Egyptian Theater 801 E. Pine street up the hill (East) from downtown seattle. Showtimes are 12:00, 2:20, 4:40, 7:00, 9:30 See ya there. :naughty:

Runs through the 14th

Do you have a link to this movie. Showtimes, theatre's, actors, plot etc. ??

Nate,

Sounds like your man Brandon has been holding out on you. Brandon's on an email thread where we've been emailing back and forth on this for weeks.

Show dates on the web site.

http://www.d2gfilm.com/home/

You gotta check out the movie trailer. It's KILLER! :naughty:

Ed

Runs through the 14th

Runs through the 14th of April??? or May???

Runs through the 14th of April??? or May???

Seattle is a one night only deal 4/8.

Saw the movie at the noon show with about 8 other people in the theater. The riding footage was fantastic, there just wasn't enough of it though. Lots of interviews and some history about the race that I wish I could have fast forwarded past. Since it runs through the 14th of APRIL I will see it again and see if my opinion changes. It was good but Dana Brown could have used a lot more race footage to keep the movie exciting.

Member of the MTV generation

Saw it last night with a few friends and thought it was great. There is a fair amount of interview type stuff, but I liked that. I learned a lot about the race that I did not know.

Theater was about half full, not a bad turn out, saw some local mc folks that I knew.

Ed

ps: Sharla, did you go? I didn't see your post until this morning otherwise we would have been on the lookout for you.

ps: Sharla, did you go? I didn't see your post until this morning otherwise we would have been on the lookout for you.

Ed, how would you miss her... pink hair, loud, got there late and crashed twice getting to her seat Buuuuhaaaahaaaa

Just kidding Sharla... kinda :naughty:

The 7:00 show last night was interrupted after about 15 minutes by a fire alarm! We all had to stand out on the street while the fire dept. cleared smoke from some microwaved popcorn out of the building. The theater employees gave everyone a free pass good 'till December on our way out though!

Dave

I just saw the 12:15 show in Portland today. Amazing photography. Great flick.

:naughty:

I was at the 7pm show with wife and friend. The fire alarm sucked, but the movie was awesome! Some of the footage was REALLY cool!

saw teh movie friday night. I liked it. Now I know what it takes to get involved. I will stay with the Tecate 250 first. Go see the film.

Hoping to make the final showing tonight with the family in Seattle... 9:30pm. :naughty: