Sign in to follow this  

Shasta Dam Harescramble 4/9-4/10

Anyone else gonna be racing it this weekend. This is only my second harescramble, and was curious if anyone has ran this course in the past. Any ideas on the terrain, conditions, length of course, etc... Any pointers? I'll be racing the 4stroke beginner class on Sunday at 1200.

I think Domenic might be racing it. He started a thread similar to this yesterday.

I think Domenic might be racing it. He started a thread similar to this yesterday.

Jimmy, did you say you were racing supermoto? where, when? is your bike back together?

Stockton this weekend on Sunday. The bike is going back together Fri night. You can get all the info about the supermoto series at http://www.supermotousa.com

I will be attending all the supermoto races for the rest of the season and on my off weeks going to be doing short track at Lodi and some hare scrambles if the schedule allows. I am so glad I will be able to ride/race again!

Stockton this weekend on Sunday. The bike is going back together Fri night. You can get all the info about the supermoto series at http://www.supermotousa.com

I will be attending all the supermoto races for the rest of the season and on my off weeks going to be doing short track at Lodi and some hare scrambles if the schedule allows. I am so glad I will be able to ride/race again!

Whats your bike number jimmy? I might go check that out on sunday.

you will like shasta dam. it has a bit of everything from fast fire roads to rocky single track. i seem to remember passing most riders on the long loose downhills. good luck i won't be making it i tore a ligament in my knee and have to go see the knee doctor before i will be able to race again. hopefully i will meet novaman out at lodi.

flat track is fun...

HH

Whats your bike number jimmy? I might go check that out on sunday.

I am riding a CRF250, number 676. Thats the number I use for all racing, MX, HS, SM and TT/ST. I will be deifntely racing the 400 class and prolly the 250 class as well. I havent ridden in forever and the guys in the 250 class are really fast.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By RSS Feed
      Job Title:                     Service Adviser
      Department:              Service
      Reports to:                 Service Manager
      FLSA Status:                Full-Time/Salary-Commission/Exempt/Safety Sensitive

Summary Description:
      Intakes customer vehicles, reports problems and service needs, schedules work, assigns jobs to service technicians and communicates job status to customer.
      Qualifications & Job Requirements:
      ·        Outgoing, friendly personality and superior communication & customer
      Location: Peoria, AZ Job Type: Full Time Company: GO AZ Motorcycles Posted 2 mins ago View the full job listing
    • By RSS Feed
      TBT Racing So Cal R&D has immediate opening for a A Plus – Suspension Technician to lead the day to day operations at TBT Racing Corporate Headquarters in Corona CA . Monday – Friday 9am -6pm
      The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 1 years of experience with suspension work, and riding experience on dirt motorcycles.  This position requires teamwork.  Occasional weekend travel to races is available, NOT required.
      We offer competitive compensation, Pay is DOE and base plus performance
      Location: Corona CA Job Type: Full Time Company: TBT Racing Posted 5 days ago View the full job listing
    • By RSS Feed
      Are you looking for an organization that empowers its team members to learn, grow, and make a genuine impact? At Kawasaki, we offer this and so much more.
      We have an immediate opening for a Market Research Assistant.
      Position Summary:
      This position provides complete administrative and project support coordination for the Product Research team.
      Duties and Responsibilities:
      Coordinates and assists with the implementation of general product research projects. Coordinates initial planning of Location: Foothill Ranch, CA Job Type: Full Time Company: Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. Posted 6 mins ago View the full job listing
    • By RSS Feed
      Looking for a head mechanic for the 2019 season. Please either send resumes on here or to dustin@hepmotorsports.com. Serious inquiries only.
      Location: California Job Type: Full Time Company: HEP Motorsports Suzuki Posted 2 mins ago View the full job listing
    • By RSS Feed
      Title: Parts Department Manager
      ID: Parts Mgr
      Description
      Department:   Parts
      Job Status:   Full Time
      FLSA Status:   Exempt
      Reports To:  General Manager (GM)
      Job Summary
      The Parts Department Manager is responsible for running a profitable and efficient Parts Department and ensuring that the dealership goals are met in the Parts Department. The Parts Department Manager plans, organizes, oversees and controls the activities of the Parts Department including the Parts department staff, the retail
      Location: Modesto, CA Job Type: Full Time Company: Honda Kawasaki KTM of Modesto Posted 4 days ago View the full job listing