Shasta Dam Harescramble 4/9-4/10

Anyone else gonna be racing it this weekend. This is only my second harescramble, and was curious if anyone has ran this course in the past. Any ideas on the terrain, conditions, length of course, etc... Any pointers? I'll be racing the 4stroke beginner class on Sunday at 1200.

I think Domenic might be racing it. He started a thread similar to this yesterday.

I think Domenic might be racing it. He started a thread similar to this yesterday.

Jimmy, did you say you were racing supermoto? where, when? is your bike back together?

Stockton this weekend on Sunday. The bike is going back together Fri night. You can get all the info about the supermoto series at http://www.supermotousa.com

I will be attending all the supermoto races for the rest of the season and on my off weeks going to be doing short track at Lodi and some hare scrambles if the schedule allows. I am so glad I will be able to ride/race again!

Stockton this weekend on Sunday. The bike is going back together Fri night. You can get all the info about the supermoto series at http://www.supermotousa.com

I will be attending all the supermoto races for the rest of the season and on my off weeks going to be doing short track at Lodi and some hare scrambles if the schedule allows. I am so glad I will be able to ride/race again!

Whats your bike number jimmy? I might go check that out on sunday.

you will like shasta dam. it has a bit of everything from fast fire roads to rocky single track. i seem to remember passing most riders on the long loose downhills. good luck i won't be making it i tore a ligament in my knee and have to go see the knee doctor before i will be able to race again. hopefully i will meet novaman out at lodi.

flat track is fun...

HH

Whats your bike number jimmy? I might go check that out on sunday.

I am riding a CRF250, number 676. Thats the number I use for all racing, MX, HS, SM and TT/ST. I will be deifntely racing the 400 class and prolly the 250 class as well. I havent ridden in forever and the guys in the 250 class are really fast.