AZONIC aluminum basrs and Moose Racing barkbusters...Need Help.

I just got my new moose Barkbusters from the TT store (Thanx Don) and now I have a problem. My AZONIC 7/8" aluminum bars have a wierd I.D. It is much larger than the aluminum expander nut, but smaller than a steel bar. The first couple inches of the bars are opened up by the factory to make the hole larger. But it's an in between size. any ideas on how to shim the expander nut so it is secure. I dont want these things shifting like my old ones did. :naughty:

Sorry I can't help you with your issue but I have a question. I didn't see the moose bark busters at the store you know something I don't. How much are they, do you think the fit on a yz high bar.I could not fit some other busters because of the sweep. Any thoughts?

Use a piece of hose.

Sorry I can't help you with your issue but I have a question. I didn't see the moose bark busters at the store you know something I don't. How much are they, do you think the fit on a yz high bar.I could not fit some other busters because of the sweep. Any thoughts?

About $35 (for silver)plus shipping $8 from TT (Call 1-866-6ShopTT). MAW online had em for $32 (cheapest I've seen) but shipping was $14. I have a Larrocco bend (CR high, but with less pull back) and they line up lik a dream. I have a friend that has them on his YZ and has no issues.

Use a piece of hose.
thought of that but figured They would slip. I dont want these things shifting AT ALL. my last ones did that all the time and I hated them. :naughty:

Thanks for help wolf, making the call.

Thanks for help wolf, making the call.

No problem. :naughty: where are you in Michigan? are you going to the S.O.W. ride on sunday in Muskegon?

I live in waterford near detroit, I'm not familiar with the S.O.W.. I have been peeping on this site for acouple years just haven't had the time to get more involved with the TT rides or the CCC rides, wish I could. maybe in the future after my boys is born and things settle down abit. thanks again for the help.

I live in waterford near detroit, I'm not familiar with the S.O.W.. I have been peeping on this site for acouple years just haven't had the time to get more involved with the TT rides or the CCC rides, wish I could. maybe in the future after my boys is born and things settle down abit. thanks again for the help.

anytime i can help. :naughty: keep an eye on the north forum. we organize tt, CCC, track, and group ride out of there all the time. there are alot of TT'rs in your area. I'm in kalamazoo, and we're getting a pretty good group together over here.

Thanks wolf I'll keep an eye out.Later

Use a piece of hose.

I tried it and it seemed to do the job... I will find out this weekend. Thanx :naughty: