Bubba's save in practice. (no spoiler)

Wow, that could have been ugly :naughty::naughty:

Good thing it was only practice.

Talk about "bike control"................... :naughty:

Dang! :naughty::naughty:

that boy needs to be careful, he might end up with another broken arm and that would be bad! I hope he takes RC and Chad reed and those guys to the cleaners!

Man that was an incredible save, not to mention how smooth that 180 turn was. The kid has some serious skills.

I will agree that was a nice save and the 180 was just as good

I was just getting ready to do the same clip, amazing save, I wonder if he really just played it cool, or if he pooped his pants a little.....

No matter what, that was awesome. I must have watched the replay on that on tevo 10+ times.

Hope the weather is good for Seattle SX, stay healthy Bubba. Oh and thanks to the Hamilton brothers for taking it easy on me last weekend in Goldendale, WA.

-Jeff

I can just hear Bubba saying, "Dad, will you lay off the radio control."

I can just hear Bubba saying, "Dad, will you lay off the radio control."

I can hear him say " I better check my shorts"........... :naughty:

dam that is a good save!!

what luck. probably 90% of the track, that would have been in the bails or worse the next lane. i saw rc do that 2 years ago wear he landed out of bounds on a hay bail and he just rode/bounced off it, back onto the track

that kid just has too much skill

I think he knew he was going off the track the second he hit that jump, which is why he landed so well. That or he just spotted his landed on the "out of bounds" side of the track. I always judge a rider by how comfortable the terrain is to them.. but this kid looks like THE ENTIRE STADIUM was his track. I think we all forget that these guys can do more then just jump, hit man-made whoops and bump elbows on conditioned corners. That 180 (270?) turn was slick. He is truely amazing.

whatever else can be said bubba is definately going to be unchallenged

when he goes into his sophmore season as a racer dallas was just

a prelude of things to come(as long as he stays healty) :naughty:

Almost a dirty one.

I would have been dead long before hitting the triple to start with - dude is just amazing to watch!!! Is he the next Michael Jordan for this sport?

I would have been dead long before hitting the triple to start with - dude is just amazing to watch!!! Is he the next Michael Jordan for this sport?

yes. :naughty:

He makes those bubba scrubs look so easy,

Nice video, thanks for sharing.

-=Dave