More on that aluminum thing...

It must be me, but I am beginning to not like them so much. I definitely dont like the retro slope of the 450's seat. And those graphics are uhuhuhuhguuuleeee

There might of been a midget riding it you know!

Why do the scrouds on the 450 looks so large compared to the 250? It looks like the scrouds are way too big for the bike - and yes the seat does dip way down like a saddle - I hope this is from whatever lens was used to take the pic :naughty:

It looks to me like they pop riveted some extra air catcher on the shrouds. the first couple of pics from twmx you could see the rivets.

Why do the scrouds on the 450 looks so large compared to the 250? It looks like the scrouds are way too big for the bike - and yes the seat does dip way down like a saddle - I hope this is from whatever lens was used to take the pic :naughty:

He used a wide-angle lense, dont worry. lol :naughty:

Those bikes are hidious, I wouldn't take one for free (I would just re-sell it).

Maybe the graphics and the scrouds are part of the disguise?

What's with the drastic difference in the frame structure between the YZ and the YZFs. Isn't the aluminum frame on the YZ more traditional with a normal backbone? Suddenly with the Fs they're going twin-spar. It's no secret working on a twin spar is a nightmare, so why not adapt the YZ frame instead of going with the twin-spar??

~Tex

'05 YZF (easy to work on single back-bone)

'04 RMZ (pain to work on twin-spar) (for sale)

What's so twin-sparrish about it? I think it might be disguised with bondo or something.

You gents forget Japanese riders are shorter than most caucasians, so the seat is probably shaved. :naughty:

Dude! Please try to refrain from saying japanese riders and shaved in the same sentence.

Dude! Please try to refrain from saying japanese riders and shaved in the same sentence.

That was funny, yet sick!

Did anybody see the lower fork tubes wer black, what is that? :naughty:

Also, couldn't those graphics have been aftermarket. They probably won't go on the bike stock.

Maybe the graphics and the scrouds are part of the disguise?

let's hope so.. these things are ugly. i'd rather buy a two stroke than ride that thing.

Did anybody see the lower fork tubes wer black, what is that?

Hard coat black anadize. It's common and makes the surface of the aluminum tough as steel.

Sorry dude :naughty:

i don't think that the bike looks all that bad once you get rid of those ugly looking graphics. i think that once they are gone then the bike would look fine.

Hard coat black anadize. It's common and makes the surface of the aluminum tough as steel.

actually it is DLC (diamond like coating) the latest and greatest "trick" thing.

TiN (green or yellow coatings) is a thing of the past now.