Sign in to follow this  

Dez 100 Pics and Write Up

Kelly from Rooster Performance sent this link over, its a cool write up with some nice pics from the Dez 100. Thought you guys would be interested in checking it out.

http://www.roosterperformance.com/private/Rooster%20Dez100-05/rooster_at_the_stumpjumpers_dez100.htm

This is a cool one.

Sat-pr-14.jpg

I am definitely checking this out next year, looks like a blast. -Ed

Hey Ed, thanx for the link.

Its tooo bad about Kelly gettin' shit on by TT like this. I just went through that thread and left my .02 cents.

I didnt see where he said anything that warranted his ban. Too bad. :naughty:

And YES you should check out the DEZ HUNDY next year. :naughty:

CrazyNate

Yeah, I'm not sure of all the details on what's up between Kelly and the TT folks, but something is up. And I don't know if he's banned right now, or if he was just blocked from posting on that one thread, or temporarily banned? :naughty:

But if he was/is banned or blocked, I think that is lame because Kelly is a good guy and if the guys from TT have an issues with him I'm sure they could work it out the best way for everyone if they would talk it over with him.

But I haven't been involved so don't know the details so don't want to speculate to much.

Anyway, I like this site and I like Kelly so I hope they can work it out so there are no hard feelings. :naughty: -Ed

Ed

Thanks for the pics. Great event.....fun people. You've gotta make it next year!

Jeff

Hey Ed, thanx for the link.

Its tooo bad about Kelly gettin' shit on by TT like this. I just went through that thread and left my .02 cents.

CrazyNate

Where's that thread?

If you check the thread again, all's good. Kelly's back on...

Thanks for the link to pics... ya'all will have to come join us at the poker run and ISDE race at China Hat (my backyard) in a couple of weeks.

ya'all will have to come join us at the poker run and ISDE race at China Hat (my backyard) in a couple of weeks.

I'll be there. I was going to head down and right East Fort Rock tomorrow but the weather looks bad. Is it ridable right now?

Kelly

SWEET PICTURES. They were cool. Next time im going to get a camrea for thes kinda rides. Thanks for show us all the pictures. they we alsome :naughty:.

I'll be there. I was going to head down and right East Fort Rock tomorrow but the weather looks bad. Is it ridable right now?

Kelly

replied to your PM... but in a nutshell, it's 76 degrees out and sunny. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, but that's a good thing. Come on over - last Sunday it was awesome up there (spit snow and rain all day, but was almost perfect riding conditions for most of the 50 miles).