wow what a day

its such a nice day i wish i was out rideing.

i went for a little ride today after school with a couple buddies. Great weather!!:D:D:cry::naughty::naughty::D

I rode at Mountaineer today for 4 hours. Almost too hot! Wish they put a little water on the track, it turned dusty by mid-afternoon.

Darryl

the rain comeing in tomorrow should make the track really nice for this weekend

went riding today great day out :naughty:

i went out, had a blast

winter is over!

what highway is mountaineer off of. i goto school at wvu and would like to check it out/

It got up to 61 degrees here today! Snow's almost melted, I'll get to go out for a ride probably by next week. I can't wait :naughty: :naughty:

what highway is mountaineer off of. i goto school at wvu and would like to check it out/

It's literally a stones throw off I-81 near Martinsburg. Sorry, I don't remember the exit #.

http://www.mountaineerraceway.com/index.php#

-Mike

I left work a little early to take a ride. It was 78 degrees when I hit the trail. It was an awesome ride. :naughty:

I rode at Mountaineer today for 4 hours. Almost too hot! Wish they put a little water on the track, it turned dusty by mid-afternoon.

Darryl

Yea, but I hate when it gets muddy and they use the tiller on the track. That messes it up sooo bad. I wish they would find a way to make the track conditions better by using some other machinery. :naughty:

Exit 8 Tablers Station Road :naughty:

Thanks!! :naughty:

went out after work on the 7th.

did some trial riding on my friends property his family owens 1600 acres..yes 1600 acres. had a blast and almost hit a deer. :naughty: