What no ride this weekend

Well I'll be washing the bike on Saturday than. :naughty:

I'll be at QuickTrack sometime this weekend. They changed the layout and reversed the direction. Totally different from before.

I ride every weekend!!!!!!

This Sunday is HS at Gatorback (Woo-hoo!!!!)

Don :naughty:

There will be a bunch of us at Durhamtown in Georgia on Sunday. Head on up!!

Doesn't look like any riding for me this weekend, just got home from getting stitches. Damn trees :naughty:

How long do stitches usually take before you can do stuff again, I would start riding immediatly but worried the pads (just below the knee) will pull the stitches out.

Now your pumpkin and you are on the wrong page, I hope you still have the XR. BTW what happen?

went over the bars. I'm not used to how fast these orange buggers will go. :naughty: Didn't slow up for turn fast enough, ended up grabbing to much front break, over I go, came down on my head/ shoulder and the bike came tumbling on top of me. NOt sure how I cut my knee.

Austin time to spend time in the off road ridding techniques. Its not the power of the bike it on how it tracks. Thats why most people don't buy the pumpkin, I hope you are :naughty::naughty:

I spend more time in the off road techniques section than anywhere else. I know its all about how it tracks, thats whey I dropped the twenty pounds and went for the KTM. It handles great. As long as you don' forget to slow down

Austin,

my behind the knee stitches are read to come out, only been 10 days but don't have Dr. appt till Monday.

Key to quick healing (it helps if you young :naughty: ):

1. Let the area "air" out as much as possible (this helps with the scabbing affect).

2. Do not continue to put Hydrogen peroxide on area (do it once after the stitches were in and that's it.

3. Keep that area "lubed" with Neosporen or antibiotic cream.

4. Keep "loose", "built up", crud (for the better sake of a term) off area

5. Drink as much fluids as possible (Hydration of the body promotes skin flexiblity/growth)

6. Buy a red bike, they have better handling characteristics :D (just messin' with ya)

Hope this helps and see you out there sometime.

went over the bars. I'm not used to how fast these orange buggers will go. :naughty: Didn't slow up for turn fast enough, ended up grabbing to much front break, over I go, came down on my head/ shoulder and the bike came tumbling on top of me. NOt sure how I cut my knee.

Damn weirdos....Always out plantin' pumpkins in the woods. :naughty:

6. Buy a red bike, they have better handling characteristics :naughty: (just messin' with ya)

excellent advice Don:thumbsup:

Well I'll be washing the bike on Saturday than. :naughty:

no riding for me this weekend :naughty:

If your not bleeding, broken, or bruised- your going too slow. :naughty:

If your not bleeding, broken, or bruised- your going too slow. :naughty:

I think we've discovered why all these people think Red bikes are so safe :naughty: