KLR650 rear pack?

Just curious to see who uses what tail pack for their KLR650. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance for any replies.

My boyfriend uses the Kawasaki one that is made for it. It works really well and does this thing where you can make it expand to be even larger.

The only issue he had with it was he got pulled over for it "blocking the tailight." It wasn'y actually in the way at all, but the cops just love him...

I do think it is a nice bag though, it holds a lot, stays on well, looks decent enough, seems to hold together just fine. I think it was like $70.00 or so.

Another Kawasaki tail pack user here. It negates the option of carrying a passenger, but who'd want to ride on the back of a bike? :naughty:

B2000_286.jpg

Another Kawasaki tail pack user here. It negates the option of carrying a passenger, but who'd want to ride on the back of a bike? :naughty:

B2000_286.jpg

+1 here, even bought used they're bulletproof!

the fabric is key if you'll be offroading with it, as hard plastic etc. will likely destroy itself if you get the rearend hopping about.

I have a new 650 and I got one from the kaw dealer. works well holds 12pak bud and ice. or rain suit and chain lube or groceries. well you get the message. cost 70$ or so.

I had sticker shock at my local Dealer. $98.00 plus tax!

I bought the Tourmaster Cortech Tailbag. A duffel-style bag that is a bit larger than the factory unit. Removes quick for trips, even has a nice rain cover. I paid $91 otd.

Hope this helps,

'Neck:)

see here

http://www.tourmaster.com/product.html?sku=82-411 :

Old army canvas flight bag. Cost nada, given to me by a friend. Waterproof and holds a ton. Doubles as a back rest for me or turn sideways to fit behind a passenger (my wife). Oh, and it's an ugly green so it sorta matches the bike. :naughty:

It negates the option of carrying a passenger, but who'd want to ride on the back of a bike? :naughty:

B2000_286.jpg

Actually, we still rode 2-up just fine

:naughty:

Phwut?! I won't even ask how youse managed that. :naughty:

I notice the pack sometimes when I move back on the seat to stretch my legs a bit.