Dez100 results, anyone have them?

I am not a thumper guy, but this is the only forum in the NW that I can find any people talking about the Desert 100!

Does anyone know when the Desert100 results will be posted, or does someone already have them? I rode the poker run on saturday and rode in the 200cc class on Sunday on the trusty KDX, but was too tired to stick around to see how I finished. All I know is that there were people still finishing after me, so I was not last! I was pretty much exausted by mile 80 in the race on Sunday, but managed to finish without any major wreck or mechanical carnage, so I guess that is not too bad for the Desert100!

Good job but the 80 mile poker run was realy 58 miles. lol :naughty: but sounds like u had a great time. i shure did. eanyways im doing this next year too. but i dont know were or when it will be posted or eanything like that.

Good job but the 80 mile poker run was realy 58 miles. lol :naughty: but sounds like u had a great time. i shure did. eanyways im doing this next year too. but i dont know were or when it will be posted or eanything like that.

Yea, I made it through the poker run just fine, I was exausted by mile 80 in the race :naughty: I was trying to figure out a way to keep a hold of the bars in the race, my hands were ready to give up! If my hands and forearms would have held up I think I could have done much better, now I know for next year what to get in shape!

keep checking www.stumpjumpers.org for the results to be posted, they should be up soon.

I found it interesting that 2 RM-Z450's placed in the top four. I think they were 2nd and 4th.

Tom,

I think it was Seehorn and Stevens. I almost did take the RM. However, the thought of racing 50 miles with only 13 hp made it an easy NO. It still has the TS motor in it. The RM motor isn't ready yet. Hopefully this year!

Eric

I'm gonna beat'em too it! :naughty: Results are now posted: 2005 Desert 100 Results

For some reason they haven't posted the overall results yet.

Thanks Trav! It's confirmed- 101 overall. Not bad for a first attempt on a non-race bike with cushy trail suspension. Goal for next year will be for under 4 hrs. However, if the course changes again then that might blow that out of the water. I'm already pumped up for next year. :naughty:

Good job but the 80 mile poker run was realy 58 miles....

Well, it was only 48 last year :naughty: