Are aftermarket parts worth it?

It all depends. Aftermarket performance part's potential might not be used by a beginner. They are well worth it for an advanced rider that can benefit from improved performance.

Yeah its worth it :naughty: A top clamp, the right bars, Fits the bike to the rider, Thats for a improvement on the way ,and can ride... :D

Some things may not really be needed but there nice... :naughty:

Its all about personal prefrence IMO..... :D

Some products/services are good and some are crap. A properly set up suspension is critical. I also like things like a good set of bars...especially if your bike came with steel bars. I also like my steering damper and exhaust system.

Do you guys think aftermarket parts worth it? Exhausts, Fancy bars, steering stabilizers, etc. On the otherhand would focusing on becoming a better rider be a better choice.

They go hand in hand.

If you have your bike set up with controls that fit your body size & riding position (levers, bars, pegs, etc.) and you have your suspension dialed in that all spells confidence in your bike. Confidence in your bike and having a good idea what's going to happen or knowing your bike can handle the screw up puts you more at ease and you can focus on your riding skills.

Exhaust is fine tuning your power to place it where you ride or need it, it all goes together to make you a better rider.

i bought my pipe knowing i probably wont use the 1 hp gain or wahtever, but i needed a spark arrester... what i am saying is, some things are necessities. A foopeg snaps, an aftermarket peg is cheaper than OEM. grips reduce vibration and less blisters, bars add comfort, new tires give better hook up. Look at the pit bike market, u cant ride a crf 50 without aftermarket parts, they make the bike more rideable

Do you guys think aftermarket parts worth it? Exhausts, Fancy bars, steering stabilizers, etc. On the otherhand would focusing on becoming a better rider be a better choice.

Your right on one hand. You can buy all the aftermarket stuff you want to trick your bike out and make it fast as hell. But, if you aren't a good enough rider to stay on the thing, you've wasted money.