Sign in to follow this  

clear creek conditions?

Does anyone know what conditions are? thinking of going saturday.hoping it's not too dry :naughty::naughty:

Does anyone know what conditions are? thinking of going saturday.hoping it's not too dry :D:naughty:

Isnt anybody else off friday? thinkin about goin then. supposed to rain there tomorrow :naughty:

Does anyone know what conditions are? thinking of going saturday.hoping it's not too dry :naughty::naughty:

I know :D what the conditions a little off the north of R002 might be in ONE SPOT

other than that - go enjoy what you find!

I rode CC in July last year and it had the least amount of dust of all other places I rode in the summer. it drains well in the winter and is very rideable thru the summer

IT's APRIL spring time now. Clear Creek is awesome, go ride IT!

dont go ! :D

I just called the ranger place and they said it was raining

:naughty: should be great for this weekend :naughty:

you might get you bike wet :D

if you ride like adam 3rd it hurts :naughty:

If you look at the rain gauge web sites, go to the bottom right of the page and select "Real Time Data" to see hour by hour. No rain today at either site. It may have rained in Hollister but this is 50+ miles north of the creek.

Hey Adam, hows Oak Flat at around 0830 sound? Todd is planning on going and I'll probably pick him up on my way. Pretty nice little rain up here in Prather today but it looks like nothing yet at Clear Creek. I'll shoot ya a PM too.

Doug

I should be at Oak Flat around 6:00pm tonight, just enough light to get all setup for am epic weekend of CC riding, Ill be in a 30 Tioga MOHO with 2 Yamaha's. (I might bring my black lab too)

See ya all there

Rich

Clear creek here we come :naughty: Time to introduce my 450x to the best riding place in cali. :naughty: dougj i pm'd you,

you might get you bike wet :naughty:

:naughty: bring on the water ,mud,i'll take it all :D

its been raing like friggin hell here the past 4 hours, I am starting to get worried about closure.

need to check the rain gauge again.