Bubba Skillzz!!!!! Jeez!!!!

WOW!!! Amazing. That was in his heat race right?

WOW!!! Amazing. That was in his heat race right?

I think it was during practice. His heat race was really clean. He killed it start to finish - just like the final :naughty: .

Kinda pissed me off watching that... my teeth would have been in back of my helmet. :naughty:

That's so crazy. That coulda been a lot worse. I remember seeing that on TV last weekend and couldnt beleive he kept it on two wheels.

That really was sick, but then then again, he is Bubba Stewart. I wish he hadnt gotten hurt this season, cause RC would have had some serious competition in the points race.

RC would have had some serious competition in the points race.

Yeah, competition for 2nd :naughty: .

I was there and witnessed it. This was during qualifying. Both Bubba and 199 had to qualify based on their lack of points. Can you imagine being #999 and lining up against them!!?? :naughty:

Was it "Skillzz" that sent him flying off the track? He was going to pull out of the whip regardless. It was just blind luck that he didn't land on the tuff-block and break his arm again, or worse.

Bubba lacks Skillzz!!!!! Jeez!!!!

Was it "Skillzz" that sent him flying off the track? He was going to pull out of the whip regardless. It was just blind luck that he didn't land on the tuff-block and break his arm again, or worse.

Bubba lacks Skillzz!!!!! Jeez!!!!

That's freakin' hilarious! Maybe you should offer him some lessons so he won't suck so bad?

:naughty::D:D I suppose it was just beginner's luck that he dominated both his heat race and the main event? :naughty: Sure, he's rough around the edges and sometimes that comes back to bite him. However, it's hard to argue the fact that he's got serious talent.

-Mike

That's freakin' hilarious! Maybe you should offer him some lessons so he won't suck so bad?

Probably not a bad idea. Our first lesson would be on the downside of leaving the face of a jump at such an angle as to send your dumb ass flying off the track.

On second thought, it wouldn't be necessary for ME to tell him what a spode he is, they were probably lined up at the Kawasaki Rig taking turns.

Probably not a bad idea. Our first lesson would be on the downside of leaving the face of a jump at such an angle as to send your dumb ass flying off the track.

On second thought, it wouldn't be necessary for ME to tell him what a spode he is, they were probably lined up at the Kawasaki Rig taking turns.

That would actually be pretty funny if I didn't think you were serious. Bubba a spode? Get real. If I had 1/10th of that guy's talent, I'd be a happy camper.

Mike, are you going to Rocket tomorrow or Sunday? I'm going Sunday morning and riding for the day. Me and my neighbor will probably be leaving around 7:00AM. Let me know what you're doing.

That would actually be pretty funny if I didn't think you were serious. Bubba a spode? Get real. If I had 1/10th of that guy's talent, I'd be a happy camper.

Mike, are you going to Rocket tomorrow or Sunday? I'm going Sunday morning and riding for the day. Me and my neighbor will probably be leaving around 7:00AM. Let me know what you're doing.

I'm not quite sure yet... My buddy's bike (drzvfr) is still waiting for parts so he may not be riding this weekend. I may go alone or with neighbors tomorrow or Sunday. I'll firm up my plans this evening and send you a PM.

I'd like to change my oil and check the valves before I go too. Only 6 hours on the engine, should I bother checking the valves? It seems to start just fine now that the temps are above 50.. I guess I just want to get a baseline after break-in.

-Mike

I'm not quite sure yet... My buddy's bike (drzvfr) is still waiting for parts so he may not be riding this weekend. I may go alone or with neighbors tomorrow or Sunday. I'll firm up my plans this evening and send you a PM.

I'd like to change my oil and check the valves before I go too. Only 6 hours on the engine, should I bother checking the valves? It seems to start just fine now that the temps are above 50.. I guess I just want to get a baseline after break-in.

-Mike

If you have a decent set of feeler guages, you can check your valves in less than a half hour. It's really simple. I made a Word doc out of Heckler's post and keep it on one of my servers at work. You can't go wrong if you follow his directions.

I was a bit apprehensive about checking them until I did it the first time. Now I do it about every 8 - 10 hours of riding and it's a good feeling when they're still in spec.

I guess I just want to get a baseline after break-in.

Good idea :naughty: .

I certainly cannot take anything away from Bubba but it is obvious that he has nothing to loose. Kind of funny isnt it when Ricky had nothing to loose he was fast as Hell too. Now he is riding not to loose and tight. Have any of you ever had a career or anything else (of value) on the line at race day. I bet if you did you would know what it is like to feel pressure. I just want to see a race, good luck to Ricky,Chad,Bubba,Kdub and Travis.