Deer Springs Road

Anyone up for a Deer Springs Road tomorrow,Thursday, afternoon? Its Northern San Diego, just North of Escondido.

Hey Rob, hope you went and christened my handy work, took about a hour and a half,but well worth it. Now we can stage at AM/PM ,how was the ride?

Dave

I didn't go. I couldn't find anyone to go with me. I can't wait to see what you did.

I didn't go. I couldn't find anyone to go with me. I can't wait to see what you did.

I would have gone if you PMed me. I didn't see the post :naughty: . Sounds like your forks are together :naughty: .

Dave, what did you do out there. Did you make the ravine passable again? The XR's missing a couple vital parts; I need to get back to fixing it but working 6days/week is taking all my time. Do you think I can make the loop from Arco to LW Court on the new KLR? :naughty: I haven't done the loop since all the rains. I'm very tempted to go out there and try tomorrow. 30% dirt/70% street tires and all :naughty:

CopyofMar3133.jpg

Keith,nice bike.No problem going from the AM/PM north but the dirt might be a little loose to come from the other way. let me know how it works out

Dave

Holy crap, could you make it a little steeper for me? :naughty: Just kidding. Its great. Its been so long since I was able to ride through there. I was by myself, and didn't even want to think about trying to ride up that.

I thought I had your phone number braaaa. I was going to call you, but I didn't have it. Next time I'll let you know.