milk in the gearbox

GOT MILK? I do but its in the gearbox, I think my son got water in the pipe and i went to check it and found the milk. I was wondering if there was some way that I could flush the gearbox without draining the radiator. any help would be great. Thanks in advance. Will be doing the 450 mod soon.

GOT MILK? . I was wondering if there was some way that I could flush the gearbox without draining the radiator. .

You'll also need to drain the blinker fluid.

What bike is it?

I would flush the oil a couple of times. Put in a new filter.

i cannot for the life of me figure what the radiator has to do wirth the gearbox. just change oil repeatedly

Just change the oil a couple of times till it's clean........ :naughty:

Hmmm, sounds like a blown water pump seal or head gasket. Does the bike have a check hole? It will dribble fluid out of the check hole if the seal is leaking. Open the radiator cap while the bike is running but still cold. Is it bubbling not just flowing? (head gasket). I think just changing the oil is addressing the symptom not the problem.

I second the head gasket or wp seal. It takes a decent ampunt of water to get "milk". Unless he had the water hose in the tailpipe and hydrolocked it I would say youb have something else going on. If you know any mechanics you can have them do a block test and check for hydrocarbons in the radiator indicating a blown head gasket.