Sign in to follow this  

Blood blisters on my hands? WTF?

I have blood and water blisters on my left palm right below the ring and middle finger. Does this mean Im holding on too tight? BTW I didnt get any armpump, ride totaling 3 hours at local track. I used gloves.

do you remove the ring before riding?

you might try glove liners called UnderWare. try the moose website.

Ill try my other pair. In the mean time Ill head to moose site.

Ooh yea no rings :naughty: ladies :naughty:

Probably the gloves.....

Don't worry, those scary blisters on your hands will keep the ladies away. LOL...

Hope there's no hair growing on your hands :naughty: Maybe some new grips if the above suggestions don't work?

Hope there's no hair growing on your hands :naughty: Maybe some new grips if the above suggestions don't work?

Thats the other thing my grips came loose and were rolling, Ill pick some up on the way into work to day.

Thats the other thing my grips came loose and were rolling, Ill pick some up on the way into work to day.

Make sure you safety wire your new grips after you put 'em on. This will keep them from spinning and won't mess your sensitive hands all up. :naughty: Just messing with you. Although those blisters could really put the damper on when you want to try "The Stranger" technique when you're alone. :naughty:

your glover prolly have a seam where your hand blistered, run another par of gloves under them and it should stop them. If your hands are geting really sweaty try using anit presperation deoderant or baby powder or somthin sounds funny but i heard it works. And when you do get a blister pop it and put iodine in side it and it will heal up in about 2 days you might have to do it more than once. its the fastest way to get back to riding.

I have about 6 blisters on my left hand and 8 on my right. I really dont care what the dames think about them. So far with high school girls they only get in the way of riding.

Ok hers the deal,I'm old and know what im talking about.If you have calusis...take a sharp razor blade an cut them off...seriously.Be careful ofcourse,but what happens is they roll on-top of your skin causing blisters.Also, the best quik fix for hand blisters is preperation-H..no lie,put it on your hands at night before you go to sleep and then put some socks on your hands to keep it from gettin everywhere.Also, those underware gloves made of kevlar-cloth really do work but you will have to go up one size on you regular glove to compensate for them inside your reg. glovws,otherwise you will be exerting to much energy trying to grip with double gloves.I a

have been racing since 1965 and still do.Trust me.

what ive found is that after i get blisters after a few days they eventually turn into calises and my hands might be a little sore after a ride but at least I don't get blisters. I don't like the Idea of cutting them off but whatever floats your boat.

I have about 6 blisters on my left hand and 8 on my right. I really dont care what the dames think about them. So far with high school girls they only get in the way of riding.

Amen to that jake, amen to that.